Hawaii Missile Alert

"ITS THE RUSSIANS" LOL , It reminds me of WG Wells war of the worlds , Now really it was a slow news day so some body pushed the button
Feed the employee that pushed the button to the sharks.
It could be it changed someone’s life for the better. Nothing like a near death experience to realize how petty some things are.

The false ballistic missile warning to Hawaii cause an employee hit the wrong button has had me cracking up for the past 24 hours. Can't even be mad at the guy. I'd brag to my grandchildren about the day I told an entire state they were about to die, I'd hold my finger in the air and say "This is the finger that brought a state to it's knees".

I'll be curious how many sue for PTSD and how many death threats the poor guy or gal receives. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Lol. Same thing happened in Japan.
I may be wrong but I think the issue is a lot deeper than just someone pressing the wrong button. Is there a button or a drop down window that gives this specific message " Incoming ballistic missle headed to Hawaii, this is not a drill"? Hawaii is completely full of liberals that hate Trump. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but over the past year, I have no faith on what is published by our media. Generally, it takes a few weeks for the truth to make its way to the forefront. The individual who sent a state into mass panic is said to have been moved to a different position. If we are to believe to process in which this occurred by a simple wrong button mistake, shouldn't we be outraged that the individual is still there.
What do you want to bet the birth rate goes up 9months from now. People getting one last piece of ass?
  • Crock
  • 01-17-2018, 02:19 PM
I may be wrong but I think the issue is a lot deeper than just someone pressing the wrong button. Is there a button or a drop down window that gives this specific message " Incoming ballistic missle headed to Hawaii, this is not a drill"? Originally Posted by equipeeler
It's a link.

A link just like this, only different. NOT A DRILL.
One thing that no one in the media has said is what if it was a real missile that was just shot down and covered up?