24 Hard Facts About 9/11 That Cannot Be Debunked

• TxTo
  • 09-12-2014, 05:11 AM
http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2013/...t-be-debunked/ Originally Posted by SEE3772
9/11 truthers are some of the world's biggest morons.
The only thing we know for certain about this is that we know nothing for certain about this. The government is using this event as an excuse to radically curtail our liberty. And I'm the problem because I want to know why? You people are perfect pawns for the police state.
  • TxTo
  • 09-13-2014, 03:58 AM
The only thing we know for certain about this is that we know nothing for certain about this. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Bullshit.

We know that four planes were hijacked by terrorists who belonged to al Queada.

/thread
The only thing we know for certain about this is that we know nothing for certain about this. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
More conspiracy theorist drivel from our resident Jerry Fletcher wannabe, Hanoi COG.

For his next act Jerry, errrrr Hanoi COG, will be singing his favorite (looney) tune:"They're comin' to take you away HAHA, they're comin' to take you away."

For his next act Jerry, errrrr Hanoi COG, will be singing his favorite (looney) tune:"They're comin' to take you away HAHA, they're comin' to take you away." Originally Posted by bigtex
By popular request, here is a link to a few of Hanoi Cog's actual performances:

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...ke%20me%20away
I am not the one trying to connect your dots; I don't doubt that Nano Termite was found....why is finding Nano Termite traces at the WTC site so significant to you Truthers ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
What is Nano "Termite," whir-LIE-burqa?

While I don't buy into all these crazy conspiracy theories, they don't drive me nuts like they do the Idiot Klan, err, Clan. Basically because it would:

1) Cast blame on their patriotic heroes, Dick and Dub
2) Make them look like witless pawns in the RWW power grab
and worst of all,
3) Deny them the opportunity to wage war against brown people on the other side of the world.

I don't believe any of the truther/birther/dipshit conspiracies.

But I do believe that.
While I don't buy into all these crazy conspiracy theories, they don't drive me nuts like they do the Idiot Klan, err, Clan. Basically because it would:

1) Cast blame on their patriotic heroes, Dick and Dub
2) Make them look like witless pawns in the RWW power grab
and worst of all,
3) Deny them the opportunity to wage war against brown people on the other side of the world. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

So you remain silent and let others spout nonsense and lies, as long as the lies annoy and/or are directed against people you don't like?

There you have it folks, assup admits he has ZERO INTELLECTUAL INTEGRITY!

Words to the Wise - If you refuse to confront lies when it suits your purposes, the liars and lies proliferate and go unchecked. Eventually you won't be able to confront any lies, even the ones that harm you!

Of course, assup is too stupid and dishonest to appreciate this.