The Intolerant Left

JD is intolerant of the intolerant left.
Tolerance of the intolerant is not a virtue.

I am amused (but not surprised) that no one is challenging my actual statement or my first examples.

Another example:

Tamera Mowry of "Sister, Sister" fame revealed to Oprah Winfrey that she has come under attack by the left for daring to marry a white FOX news reporter. She has been threateded, verbally abused, and insulted on twitter with insults like she is a "white man's whore" (though they may have said HO) and that no REAL black woman would marry a white man. Mowry's mother is black and her father is white.

Because they are just too damn stupid.
So you either agree with me or you are unable to rebute either.
I am amused (but not surprised) that no one is challenging my actual statement or my first examples. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You want an example of the right oppressing the left? Does it have to come from Hollywood or will this work:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=950865 ?
No, that doesn't work. It is obvious that the staffers of Christie (since he has not yet been implicated) pressured democrats and republicans. And this is pressure. What I am talking about is denial of basic rights like the right to work, speech, and actions. Not by a single individual but by a movement, organization, or regime with regulation. I also did not (until this post) mention a political party. Christie may be a republican but he is not a conservative.

How about this one? The Governor of New York says that we don't need pro-life, pro-second amendment, conservative types in New York. "...they have no place in the state of New York..."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...e-in-new-york/

Does this help with the context?

and we're not talking Colorado here.
  • CJ7
  • 01-20-2014, 12:23 PM

I am amused (but not surprised) that no one is challenging my actual statement or my first examples.

Another example:

Tamera Mowry of "Sister, Sister" fame revealed to Oprah Winfrey that she has come under attack by the left for daring to marry a white FOX news reporter. She has been threateded, verbally abused, and insulted on twitter with insults like she is a "white man's whore" (though they may have said HO) and that no REAL black woman would marry a white man. Mowry's mother is black and her father is white.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

why would anyone with an IQ above 70 challenge one of the most intelligent people on the planet ? you scared everyone into silence when you proclaimed yourself in the top .02% in the world ..

you fucking DOLT
Careful. You're insulting dolts.
Tamera Mowry of "Sister, Sister" fame revealed to Oprah Winfrey that she has come under attack by the left for daring to marry a white FOX news reporter. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
lol .....where did Tamera Mowry say that the attacks/insults came from the left?

her and that dude she married (who works for Fox News) aren't even political according to both of them.

where do you come up with all this crap?
Crapforjd. com

I am amused (but not surprised) that no one is challenging my actual statement or my first examples. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It's because it's pointless. You have made up your mind, you have your examples and nothing will move you off your point. Of course you have completely ignored Hollywood's many years of denying employment to screenwriters, actors, directors, musicians, and other U.S. entertainment professionals because of their suspected political beliefs or associations. It all started in 1947 when people such as yourself went on a witch hunt for liberals/communist in the entertainment industry. They tried to get actors to turn on each other. Many actors stood up to Congress basically telling them to shove it but others such as Sterling Hayden sold others out, a act he regretted when he later proclaimed " I was a rat, a stoolie, and the names I named of those close friends were blacklisted and deprived of their livelyhood" He would just about drink himself to death so depressed was he over his actions. Of course you would never make mention of this as it would give both sides to the argument and you can't handle that.
  • BJerk
  • 01-20-2014, 09:05 PM
No, that doesn't work. It is obvious that the staffers of Christie (since he has not yet been implicated) pressured democrats and republicans. And this is pressure. What I am talking about is denial of basic rights like the right to work, speech, and actions. Not by a single individual but by a movement, organization, or regime with regulation. I also did not (until this post) mention a political party. Christie may be a republican but he is not a conservative.

How about this one? The Governor of New York says that we don't need pro-life, pro-second amendment, conservative types in New York. "...they have no place in the state of New York..."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...e-in-new-york/

Does this help with the context?

and we're not talking Colorado here. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Maybe we should consider that tall guy for President if Hillary don't run.
Well, this looks like as good a place as any..... http://hillbuzz.org/is-barack-obama-gay
Fucking retard... LOL (fag)
It's because it's pointless. You have made up your mind, you have your examples and nothing will move you off your point. Of course you have completely ignored Hollywood's many years of denying employment to screenwriters, actors, directors, musicians, and other U.S. entertainment professionals because of their suspected political beliefs or associations. It all started in 1947 when people such as yourself went on a witch hunt for liberals/communist in the entertainment industry. They tried to get actors to turn on each other. Many actors stood up to Congress basically telling them to shove it but others such as Sterling Hayden sold others out, a act he regretted when he later proclaimed " I was a rat, a stoolie, and the names I named of those close friends were blacklisted and deprived of their livelyhood" He would just about drink himself to death so depressed was he over his actions. Of course you would never make mention of this as it would give both sides to the argument and you can't handle that. Originally Posted by BigLouie
You'd better get your facts straight. The House UnAmerican Activities Committee was chaired by democrats as they controlled the house for years. Those were democrats who went after Hollywood types who they thought were communist sympathizers. You know what? They were right about so many of them. No, they weren't all conspiring to bring down the government but many had been active in the communist party, marched for communist causes, and wrote screenplays that touted communist ideals. Check out the pedigree of the movie "Mission to Moscow". Propaganda from beginning to end, from the screen writer to the actors they all supported the Soviet Union. You use Sterling Hayden as an example but what about Humphrey Bogart. He testified defending Hollywood only to change his mind later when he found out that they he had been used. He called out the communists but you never hear about that do you. So you can try to find both sides and don't forget to mention Elia Kazan. When he was honored a few years ago at the Oscars I watched a lot of Hollywood types sitting on their hands. They will honor a child molester or two but when someone like Kazan who testified because he thought it was the right thing to do and not because he was pressured and the shits can't give him credit. That is what I'm talking about.