Boring Boring Time to stir it up a bit

• fawn
  • 01-10-2011, 08:20 PM
The G spot is a myth. Originally Posted by pyramider
Ummmm really, I personally know its not a myth.....cause I have a spot and if the tip
of your dick rubs it just right ...OMG you will know you hit my G spot....
Ummmm really, I personally know its not a myth.....cause I have a spot and if the tip
of your dick rubs it just right ...OMG you will know you hit my G spot.... Originally Posted by fawn
i resemble that action!!!

at least that's what i remember.....
of your dick rubs it just right ...OMG you will know you hit my G spot.... Originally Posted by fawn

An Urban Myth created by women to confuse and torment men. Not only an Urban Myth but a conspiracy. The conspiracy would be have been exposed but the female establishment is harrassing Wikileaks to maintain the coverup.
Howard Stern once had Jenna Jameson's father on his show, and showed him a "lineup" of va-jayjays, and asked him to pick out his daughter's. He got it on the first try.

I think it was an inspired gimmick by HS, but don't know what to think about dad's ability to spot JJ's goodies. Originally Posted by nsi
Off the subject a little bit. But what ever happened to Howard Sterns show? I loved watching it.
The thing is all women are different. All men are pretty much the same. Our "junk" is out in the open, yours is hidden by curtains. What is behind those curtains (which by the way come in different sizes and shapes)? Is the woman a squirter? If so is it clitoral stimulation that gets her there or vaginal penetration or anal penetration or some complicated mathimatical combination of all three or just two ('cause momma don't play that back door thing)? So, a guy puts in the time and effort and figures out what makes a woman happy, then he finds out she was faking it. Faking it! Faking it? We can't do that, how can they do that? Is there any wonder why so many of us just wave the white flag and seek out the comforts of a woman who will be pleased as long as the right amount is in the envelope?
Someone beat mmcqtx with a rubber dildo!!! Hes talking seroius shit! What a bummer.
Yes 1/20 better get here fast!!

And you can "resemble that action" against my G-spot!!

Mmmmm!