Republicans offer strategy on the Syria issue.. defund Obamacare!

The fact that Obamacare is a much bigger crisis for our nation than Syyria and their civil war is a point missed by most in this forum.

"never let a good crisis go to waste".

Obama needs this distraction and the division that goe3s with it. Divert the attention from what is going on HERE to try to fend off what is coming. We are not the world's police3 force. We do not have the backing of our allies.

McCain is a big supporter of the MIC and Cruz is trying his best to stop the runaway train that is our government. The un-AHCA is the worst piece of legislation since the Patriot ACT.
  • Old-T
  • 09-07-2013, 05:47 PM
The Borowitz Report is classified as humor. Which means that this was a fake story. It did not happen just like Sarah Palin saying she could see Russia from her kitchen window. Who fell for this obvious bit of tomfoolery: WTF and Old T swallowed the cum. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Pretty sad when the real nut cases and the satire of the nut cases sounds about the same. Originally Posted by Old-T
Try reading. It is a useful skill. Yes, I saw that it was "humor", that is why I used the word "satire" in my post. Just in case you missed it a second time I highlighted the key words for you.

My point still stands--the humor in this case is not too far from the truth. That's the essence of satire, isn't it? That IS the kind of stupid illogic the RWWs have often spewed. They are so apoplectic about Obamacare, same sex marriage, etc., that they often do sound exactly like that.
Try reading. It is a useful skill. Yes, I saw that it was "humor", that is why I used the word "satire" in my post. Just in case you missed it a second time I highlighted the key words for you.

My point still stands--the humor in this case is not too far from the truth. That's the essence of satire, isn't it? That IS the kind of stupid illogic the RWWs have often spewed. They are so apoplectic about Obamacare, same sex marriage, etc., that they often do sound exactly like that. Originally Posted by Old-T
I get your point...