Who in Kc likes Greek?

• guykc
  • 10-05-2011, 01:18 PM
personally i like the fact it would be offered and not a UP. i agree it is a big turn on to have a lady ask you to take her that way, problem i see is if your over the national average alot of ladies wont let you go there. as for the size n shape of the booty well i like mine plump and invtiting!
I know Greek is taboo and not really offered by a lot of girls. I was wondering what the male side of it is . Do you guys really like to know your lady is into it with no up charge. To have it offered as a gift

So do you like your booties round and plump or just spank-able?
Originally Posted by Kitten
I hate to be daft, but I cant help it, is the question about the man giving or receiving the Greek?
WWJD?
I know Greek is taboo and not really offered by a lot of girls. I was wondering what the male side of it is . Do you guys really like to know your lady is into it with no up charge. To have it offered as a gift

So do you like your booties round and plump or just spank-able? Originally Posted by Kitten
You might be able to tell this by my Handle on here, but I am definitely a big fan of greek. Yes! There is a big difference between a lady who will offer as an extra and one that enjoys it and gets into it.

As far as booties, I like them all. Round and plump is the best, but I'll spank a small ass, too. I have found MANY ladies are into spankings more so than Greek. My favorites are the ones who like BOTH. There is something VERY hot about a lady who appreciates some quality time spent on (or in!) her ass!
It's not just a nice threAD, it's a GREAT threAD!! Look at her ass!!

You knew when you posted that threADs are acceptable, but thanks for pointing out the obvious. Originally Posted by scorpio31

Exactly threADs aren't acceptable. MODs in some areas will get rid of the thread, warn/point the OP and/or the MODs will let the people take care of it by calling a spade a spade.

MODs in KC before used to warn/point the provider when it was so obviously such as this one.

Is there a reason why some of the older guys on the board have turned into cranky lil curmudgeons?
Wait ya mean this is not about a good place for Greek food? Well I was gonna mention Tasso,s but nevermind.
I offer it free to anyone or any house hold appliance or furniture not bolted down... when i am drunk. Also featuring Double Penetration. For those that like what a CSI Crime Scene looks like, thats my room after a drunken night.
Tasso's is amazing! Yum!
I think every posting made by a provider could be called a threAD by some. Honestly, they don't bother me and when I post threads, I don't mind what they're labeled. I still get enjoyment from the interaction on the board.
Tasso's is good... I lean more towards "Never On Sunday" though...
Exactly threADs aren't acceptable. MODs in some areas will get rid of the thread, warn/point the OP and/or the MODs will let the people take care of it by calling a spade a spade.

MODs in KC before used to warn/point the provider when it was so obviously such as this one. Originally Posted by MsElena
So have you pressed that special button so they know it is here? I think there are a limited number of moderators in the forum. So help the adminstrators out with a button push or two so it can be dealt with if you feel that way?
Is there a reason why some of the older guys on the board have turned into cranky lil curmudgeons?
Just the older guys? Well could work on that in a different thread?

And this did appear to be an ad to me after the second post. Not the first but it changed quickly. I almost pressed the button myself Ms Elana.

MODs in KC before used to warn/point the provider when it was so obviously such as this one.

Is there a reason why some of the older guys on the board have turned into cranky lil curmudgeons? Originally Posted by MsElena

I used to be one of those mods who would point or remove ThreADs... until we got a definitive answer from the site owner on the subject... a partial quote on the subject is this:

ECCIE is threAD friendly: what this means is that no staff is to take action against any post or thread that someone considers to be a threAD. Don't move it. Don't point or suspend the poster. Don't warn the member in any way...PM or in a post. If someone RTMs a post referring to it as a threAD, simply let them know that we do not take action on those types of posts and if they want to let the OP know in a respectful way, go ahead.....but again, I do not want any warnings coming from staff unless instructed to do so.

With that said, if the members want to express their distaste on a thread that they feel is blatant advertising, let them...within reason. Just don't let it get out of hand, meaning insults or other violations of forum guidelines.
I repeat... since MsElena missed it the first time I posted it... if you RTM this thread... nothing will be done about it by myself or any other moderator or admin on this site.

Is there a reason why some of the older guys on the board have turned into cranky lil curmudgeons? Originally Posted by MsElena
Ms Elena, I'm sorry for this comment, but when there are supple bottoms involved it doesn't matter wheather the thread is an ad or in the wrong place. I have plenty of caramx for the OP's bottom and even yours!

Who loves Greek style pizza!!!!!
I like greek very much.
Greek salad?