I have a crush on a civie girl who cuts my hair and want her to be my sugar baby, need advice

Oh the suspence is killing me Taylor..tell me, tell me, tell me what happens asap!
I just got back from the big easy (just passed through really ) on my way back from a 4 month east coast tour.. I would love to see you before you leave Ms Maiden....
Have fun.. I would wish you luck, but when someone has your skills, luck takes a back seat!

Keep us informed!!!!!!
Best of luck, hope everything works out for you !!!

One question though (always some jack-ass with a question), why are you going the sugar-baby route instead of the GF route. Maybe our ideas of a SB are different.

I see a SB as a financial relationship where the two parties hopefully like each other, but there is no real chemistry.... from reading your posts it seems like you really like this girl... more like a GF than SB.

LF
Taylor you have a giant personality! First time I met you, you had me in a dressing room with your wandering fingers within, oh, a little over an hour, and I am extremely shy when approaching women. I think you will get exactly what you want, if not you will have one hell of a story when you come back! Now, you and ss need to teach me how to pick up women! You little hussie, I'm jealous!
i have a question.... how do you know she likes women? I am assuming in your conversations perhaps but maybe not because of others who are around at the shop? not at all trying to be debbie downer but not all gals are into other women or they have not yet discovered that at her age (22)..... am curious though how it plays out
  • ezman
  • 06-25-2010, 08:06 AM
update, please!
i have a question.... how do you know she likes women? I am assuming in your conversations perhaps but maybe not because of others who are around at the shop? not at all trying to be debbie downer but not all gals are into other women or they have not yet discovered that at her age (22)..... am curious though how it plays out Originally Posted by sixxbach

Silly boy.... YOU don't know Taylor...
Wow. That's bad ass. Seriously.
Taylor Baby if it does not work and I hope it does. I'll go with you to NO. LOL
Exactly what I was thinking lol! Don't you know she has mind control!
Silly boy.... YOU don't know Taylor... Originally Posted by nuglet
Wow. That's bad ass. Seriously. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Indeed it is. The fact that Taylor hasn't posted today makes me think she's in N'awlins already with girl in tow.

The suspense is killing me!
C'mon, we need an update and not about the Crawfish or oil spill!
Maybe they fell in love and they're never coming back...
So I was successful, kind of.

We went to dinner, while waiting to be seated at the table she brushed her tits against my back, very noticeably .

I ordered for us (she is so humble and grateful, she grew up poor)and we enjoyed mediocre fajitas from Berry hill in Westlake. I was disappointed with the food but not with the company. She was charming and beautiful and was so tempted to come to New Orleans. I let her off the hook with her final decision and told her that I would call her as I left in the morning. She declined to come because her conscience just wouldn't let her inconvenience her co workers but she will be on board for the next trip.

So- sugar baby vs gf. I want to spoil her and buy her pretty things.
Great story Taylor. Good luck!

"told her that I would call her as I left in the morning" - I may be reading too much into this statement. Was there a sleepover on the first night?