What if you fall in love

Be afraid be very afraid..............
It would seem like there would be a lot more obsticles to cross than a normal relationship. What do we tell friends and family...lie? Does she keep working in the same profession? If she continues, will this create a potential legal issue for him if something happens to her? Trust? Commitment? Can he stop hobbying? In hard financial times, will she go back? Any past legal problems?

It's not impossible, but that moutain is high!
If you agree mutually not to pay then run with it and keep it that way for as long possible, or run like hell as kayla said!!!
Not knowing the parties involved or the rest of the story I would say be cautious and you never know what might be cooking or ulterior motives, even if you think you know her.
Enjoy though, I am sure all will be well and have fun with it.
By the way when you say love are you talking rest of life, marriage maybe at some point?
Be afraid be very afraid.............. Originally Posted by LuckJack
I agree WHOLE HEARTEDLY, Run, Run, Run, Run....I had a provider, back when I lived in Austin say she had fallen in Love with me, I thought she was kidding, then she refused my money, I was seeing her pretty darn regular, and then she started calling me when she never did that....I almost got caught. I had to change my phone number, change my email address, and HIDE for about 6 months.....I was pretty damn scared. She was/is VERY pretty, my age (40's) and we just clicked from day one.

Never Ever Again! LOL....
Within the last couple of years that I have been in the "dating" world, I have had a couple of hobbyists to fall in love with me! I did not have feelings for the first one even though we enjoyed each other's company! Thank goodness he took the rejection gracefully when I told him the feelings were not mutual! But, I did kinda fall for the second one until I finally got my head on straight! In fact, I was hurt when I had to break it off! As long as you're in the hobby, there will never be trust and above all, there will never be respect!
First let me thank everyone. many issues to think about. I am not married so there is hidding on that part. Things just clicked on both parties Lets see where things go but with taking alot of carefull steps and I suppose be ready to RUN like hell.
Lana when you liked the guy how did you treat him? did u still ask for $ or you just wanted to see him and just enjoyed him as he not as a customer?
Can someone that has been a provider for a long time leave the business and return to a normal life???
Run screaming and probably move to another state.
Can someone that has been a provider for a long time leave the business and return to a normal life??? Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I believe that if a provider starts out with a solid plan, then yes.
As long as you're in the hobby, there will never be trust and above all, there will never be respect! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Really?? I respect (very much) several of the ladies I've seen. A few I know well enough to trust as much as most civilian friends. Any relationship beyond P4P is not feasible, but that's because of other circumstances rather than because they're not "worthy."
I've known of very few of these that seemed to have worked out. Common thread is that both parties severed all ties to this lifestyle. So if the man can give up chasing strange and the lady can give up her source of income it's feasible.
RUN THE F#CK AWAY. Let me tell you about my little experience someday. And I'm the sort of Girlfriend that will Bathe you, feed you, and fuck you every single day. It's a bad deal babe. The numbers say it will fail, and everyone alive thinks their love is different and will survive. If you do it and get screwed, you can't say you weren't warned my friend. Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA
As Kayla said, RUN!!!!!

Got one lady in the RGV that I WILL NOT see anymore because of just that!

Don't get me wrong, she is a great lady and a lot of fun, but my feelings were starting to get in the way and the best thing to do was to quit seeing her. It hurts less this way than having something else happen later on.

Only case I know of a hobbyest and a provider hooking upand having it work out was Gripitripit and DallasDannie.

Do yourself a favor and stop seeing her NOW!! Otherwise, you are just setting yourself for a lot of hurt later.

The Colonel
[QUOTE=romnumula;59204]First let me thank everyone. many issues to think about. I am not married so there is hidding on that part. Things just clicked on both parties Lets see where things go but with taking alot of carefull steps and I suppose be ready to RUN like hell.
Lana when you liked the guy how did you treat him? did u still ask for $ or you just wanted to see him and just enjoyed him as he not as a customer?[/Q

I treated him like I would anyone that I was dating and wanting to get to know! No, I did not ask him for money! At first, he did compensate me for my BCD time, but as time went on, I refused it! He became my friend who I could depend on for emotional support when I needed it and we really had a good time doing normal things together! Just when I realized he was starting to have feelings for me, I was in a place where I could not reciprocate!
Pull your panties up man.....come on now.....
Really?? I respect (very much) several of the ladies I've seen. A few I know well enough to trust as much as most civilian friends. Any relationship beyond P4P is not feasible, but that's because of other circumstances rather than because they're not "worthy." Originally Posted by Chevalier
Wrong kind of respect, Sweetheart! Believe me, I have that same relationship with several hobbyists, but when it comes to a true love relationship with someone in the hobby, things do change dramatically! Emotions that you would think you would have control over, tend to heighten......like jealousy! That's when the resentment starts and before long, you lose respect for that person!