A Dick?

Are they hiring any quality control testers at the Doll plant?

I can picture the inspection tag....
You know, the gal may have a point. Maybe blow up dolls are the answer!! She really makes a lot of sense on that one point.
I do not believe this piece was written by a man. Men simply do not contemplate the depth of feelings (in general) protrayed in this missive. And the author does not appear to grasp the essence of how men actually behave, but rather how he/she THINKS they behave.

Regardless, I did find the prose well-written, and on a lazy morning without a pressing schedule, somewhat entertaining.

As for the author's premise that the media, etc., dictates what a man should think - no, I believe it is the opposite. The media portrays what is evident in a man's psyche, and does so to generate a profit. Money is the lifeblood of business; without it, the entity dies. And it is ruthless in its pursuit of "life".

I do agree with the author that cars, bank accounts, muscles, and the number of vaginas penetrated do not comprise the definition of a "man". However, the author also did not offer what does ... Did you catch the "Emporer's New Clothes" parallel? Hmmm, if you don't know what defines a man, I certainly will not tell you, and furthermore, you must not be a man!

The author can whine and bitch about men's desire to dominate his surroundings, but it will not change his essence. From the young boys who will sit in front of a television screen for hours, trying to get ahead one more level on a video game, to the men who return again and again to the war zones where the bullets are real and "game over" means death, it is that extraordinary quality which drives us - domination. It can be used for good or evil, it can be subdued or re-directed, but it cannot be changed. And it cannot be ignored.
Maybe I should stop going to amps and save up for doll. However, I don't want the one cpi inspected. Too sticky, and it has bite marks.
  • Blaze
  • 06-15-2009, 07:29 PM
Just don't give up your Live and In Person Woman....laying next to you!! While you watch, play or whatever.....with your whatever's!!!!

SHE NEEDS TO GET SOME TOO.

Damn.

(Do they make Boy dolls like that too???)

~Kelly TNT

(Do they make Boy dolls like that too???)

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Yes, they do I saw a special on HBO one time; apparently you can "accessorize" the, ahem, gentleman as well. Evidently, one size does not fit all...