Favorite men's cologne (Ladies please tell)

Versace Eau Fraiche
Armani/Prive
Gucci Guilty
Burberry
Tim McGraw
What about Sex Panther?
What! No old spice? Originally Posted by sinkerswim
That's so yesterday. Brut and English Leather are what's in.
I was "raised" by a dancer buddy. She said wear no cologne...she didn't want to smell like another man. I would think the ladies here just want a clean vizit too. I'm sure the SO guys feel the same way about smelling like another lady
I was "raised" by a dancer buddy. She said wear no cologne...she didn't want to smell like another man. I would think the ladies here just want a clean vizit too. I'm sure the SO guys feel the same way about smelling like another lady Originally Posted by Tsmokies
She didn't want your smell messing up her next appointment.
What! No old spice? Originally Posted by sinkerswim
I wonder what the life expectancy is of a bottle of Old Spice and how many states/continents it travels via the exchange of unwanted gifts?
  • NYr
  • 03-12-2015, 06:48 PM
Which Creed do you like? I think there are a coupe different ones. Originally Posted by Little Caesar
I don't know what Kendall likes, but I only get creed and I always get compliments even from strangers.

I would say in order I get the most compliments on are:

Green Irish Tweed
Silver Mountain Water
Erolfa
Millesime Imperial

I have used other Creeds and get compliments too over the years, but those 4 I get all the time...the first two EVERYTIME I wear them someone will say something.
Which Creed do you like? I think there are a coupe different ones. Originally Posted by Little Caesar
I don't know what Kendall likes, but I only get creed and I always get compliments even from strangers.

I would say in order I get the most compliments on are:

Green Irish Tweed
Silver Mountain Water
Erolfa
Millesime Imperial

I have used other Creeds and get compliments too over the years, but those 4 I get all the time...the first two EVERYTIME I wear them someone will say something. Originally Posted by NYr
To be honest, I LOVE the entire line. Mmmmm. Nothing sexier than an amazing smelling man. Well, one that can fuck me into tomorrow and smells amazing
I prefer the scent of soap. One brand in particular drives me to crave, crave, crave. He knows who he is

No cologne, just fresh smell. Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell

The scent of Lava?