Fucking Machines

Fuck! Soon women won't need us guys for our penises anymore. Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
it gets worse..

women will start rejecting certain Sex Robots. NBA policies will extend to Robot Fucking

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/01/tech/...rnd/index.html
I had 1hr appt with a girl. When I got there, I saw a sybian in the corner and wanted to see her ride. I had controller and she rode it for about 20 min. She came so hard 2 times and was barely walking. At the end my session was just watching her ride sybian. I will never do that again.
Did you still had to make a donation? Did she at least lend you her hand to relief yourself?
Donation was done deal since I asked her to use sybian.
I can touch everywhere except for Y. With the movement, it was impossible. But she was touching herself more than I was touching her. I was more of spectator with jaw drop.
  • Quark
  • 08-05-2019, 10:53 AM
Seems I recall a hobbyist invested in a Sybian he'd haul around. Rumor was he developed a flock of followers - but maybe he started the rumor. Originally Posted by mtabsw
If I recall he finally sold it to a provider who loved it.

I went to a short lived studio that had one for shows or the guy could use it...
  • Kenro
  • 08-11-2019, 10:48 AM
I own a Sybian and always enjoy sharing the experience at local events. It is always cleaned and sanitized after each ride.
His handle was Diamoncutter. He had a huge following of ladies, couples, & swingers who partied on the weekends with him & the Sybian. I'm not sure how long he owned the Sybian but he had it up for sale on the ASPD board at one point, $700.00 and it took him a month or two but he eventually sold it. I made an inquiry about it but decided if I bought one I'd buy a new one with a warranty because his unit was an older model and didn't include a bag full of Johnson's. You know women, they like variety and if your going to own one of these contraptions you'll need a bag full of accessories. If you purchase one today, yes they are expensive but the accessories is where they goose ya'.

https://sybian.com/

Seems I recall a hobbyist invested in a Sybian he'd haul around. Rumor was he developed a flock of followers - but maybe he started the rumor.[/url] Originally Posted by mtabsw
Man! I hope he disinfected that Sybian to EPA Biohazard Decontamination standards before he sold it. Who the heck buys a used sex toy on the internet?
I own a Sybian and always enjoy sharing the experience Originally Posted by Kenro
Thank you for the laughs
  • Kenro
  • 08-11-2019, 07:31 PM
Thank you for the laughs Originally Posted by cavmen
Im curious how me saying i have one and shared it was a laugh?
Damn, I thought this was going to be a posting regarding little brown fucking machines.
I've seen many used ones for sale on eBay and they go pretty fast. They also hold their value fairly well. I can see getting new attachments for it perhaps. It's really kinda like a horse saddle that you mount dildos and the like on. Would you consider buying a used chair and sitting on it? They are covered in medical-grade vinyl and meant to be cleaned/sanitized. Just like exam tables in a Doctors office. Most people do cover the attachments with condoms. Granted, I'm not that big on sharing my toys unless they are non-porous (like glass/pyrex).

WARNING: If you do get a Sybian, only use it on the first floor. hahaha, it's that powerful...Think 100 X a Magic Wand.

Nurse Rachet (bleach is my friend)

Man! I hope he disinfected that Sybian to EPA Biohazard Decontamination standards before he sold it. Who the heck buys a used sex toy on the internet? Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
I have had the honor of using that said sybian that was sold to the provider. It was pretty awesome. AND I do have my own fucking machine. First one broke and now I have one that I love to use. It’s pretty awesome. I offer shows, I mean why wouldn’t I. It’s a lot of fun.
haha ive ridden a couple of SYBIANS myself . Nothing like hopping on one of those things and getting a nice hand job at the same time.