From Houston with luv

Not being a skinny whore, I can understand thn's irritation that there is no room at the inn for her.......I didn't make Houston full of fat whores........she will have to seek redress elsewhere.

Maybe she could try Austin........ijs
Not being a skinny whore, I can understand thn's irritation that there is no room at the inn for her.......I didn't make Houston full of fat whores........she will have to seek redress elsewhere.

Maybe she could try Austin........ijs
  • Brot
  • 12-26-2013, 08:51 PM
The Houston fuck-tards are bored with taming their whores.
On the contrary, we appreciate the skinny feral whores that come down from Dallas.......hence the demonstration of luv.

Maybe she could try Austin........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Is that all you got? I'd expect a something a little better coming from the center of our universe.

I could certainly be a skinny whore if i was stupid enough to base my self-worth on what a bunch of nutsucks think. I realize this may sound completely improbable to you, but some women are actually comfortable in their own skin - even when its not glued straight to our bones.

I've never been called "skinny", but I've never been called "fat" either (well, not until you thought it would be an easy dig anyway). For the life of me I can't figure out how or why you think that knife would cut, but its probably the same sense of mystery you feel when a "fat whore" says she's comfortable with the way she looks.

So I guess the feeling is mutual then, isn't it? How about if I ever wanna work on my outsides I'll let you know and if you ever wanna work on your insides you let me know. Deal?

I hope you had a Merry Christmas, but from the unproked hatred you chose to grace Dallas with I'm wondering who took a giant, steamy, rank-ass shit under your mistletoe?

In any case, here's to next Christmas! May you be bathed in an endless sea of skinny whores from out of town so you don't feel the need to throw random insults at other city forums.
Geez, I just wanted to thanck some skinny whores for gracing Houston with their presence.......not get in a wrestling match with a fat whale........that is saved for Valentines Day.

But, if you insist on being included in the "thanck you", we can consider you equal to two and a half skinny whores and call it good.
I bet you fucktards wish I started a thread about taint right now ...
  • hd
  • 12-27-2013, 06:14 AM
fat taint or skinny taint?
Quack !
"Have a holly jolly Christmas, it's the best time of the year...."
Is everybody happy?
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (29.3 KB, 312 views)
Geez, I just wanted to thanck some skinny whores for gracing Houston with their presence.......not get in a wrestling match with a fat whale........that is saved for Valentines Day.

But, if you insist on being included in the "thanck you", we can consider you equal to two and a half skinny whores and call it good. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Coming from a small fraction of an actual man, I'd say that compensates well. So you're welcome, mini-man.
How can everybody not be happy this time of year?

I know that the skinny Dallas whores have made many a Houston fucktard happy this year...........luv

THN, I can be your Jonah if you like...........ijs
Darth is not in the Christmas spirit. Maybe he doesn't like the skinny Dallas whores taking quick trips down to Houston.........sad really, in light of his hobby enlightenment........hahahahah ahahahaha