WHAT IS EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE POSiTION FOR FACEFUCKING??

Would love to be facefucked as part of a hot roleplay))))
I will be in Dallas this Thursday to Saturday morning for some hot facefuck/ pussy fucking combinations all over my incall and make it into a hot roleplay)))
Guys have been asking about dirty talk while they facefuck me. Yes I love very hot dirty talk as you facefuck and fuck me and let me know my mouth and pussy belong to you!! I will submit totally to your cock so tell me as you fuck me))))
I like the laying back on the bed position with head hanging off. Also, huge fan of kneeling girl, leaning backward and throating from above and behind...
Like this

http://68.media.tumblr.com/2ffd88902...i0qzo1_500.gif

I love getting face fucked lying on the bed with my head over the side)
The kneeling girl leaning back looks like it could get tiring on both but I will try it out)))
I also love the 69 position, nothing more positive than having us both getting off. Love you laying with your head hanging off the side of the bed.
Boujangles the 69 position is hot)) I really love when guys force me to my knees with his hands behind my head and pounds my mouth like he is pounding my tight pussy letting my long tongue lick his balls before he explodes completely) I think very dirty talk is a must when you facefuck me please)))))
Against a solid flat surface, wall, door, cathedral window, police car, etc....
I also also found that when I meet a guy at a club for a facefucking session, he wants me to just drop to my knees or get on my back wearing my sexy outfit without getting undressed when we get to the room. Facefucking a dressed slut seems to be a big turn on)))))