Hot young ebony provider's list

Premier Desire is one I really enjoy. Young, beautiful, and tight hot body.....and all natural. Will definitely see her again soon.
I miss my old girl, she was young, pretty, had a great body and could suck a mean dick! I guess it's true you don't know what you have until it's gone.
Wow i guess im really atx favorite
Eva Damita
Erotic Morgan
Monica Moore
Helene Stone
Martell definitely deserves a mention. Miss Sexy Hollywood is also a hell of fun too. I can name others but haven't seen them on eccie in a while.
I was hot for Angel Ryder for a while, too bad she seems to have exited the scene. I am fond of the younger ones who haven't been tainted/jaded by the hobby lifestyle.
Secret Baby!
MissSexyHollywood,

You will ALWAYS be on my list.
I know I haven't met any of you and that is due to numerous different reasons. Maybe we can change that soon...

While I don't live in Dallas, I adore the Big D enough to visit as often as I can. Come to think of it, besides New York where I grew up, Dallas is the city I've visited the most since entering the demimonde. In July, I'll be making another return.

Even though I've been Traveling a lot , The Big D Is Still My Favorite!
I was hot for Angel Ryder for a while, too bad she seems to have exited the scene. I am fond of the younger ones who haven't been tainted/jaded by the hobby lifestyle. Originally Posted by Recurve Jones
She's still here - just under the name Cayden Caramel now.
21 until October ❤

I am hot and I am young so checkout my showcase for more