Some of you ladies crack me up...

If you have a history together that’s a little different. Maybe she just wanted to acknowledge you when she sent the text much later. Things happen. I have not been able to get back to someone before and sent them back with a apology that I missed them. That’s if we have a history together.

Hopefully you two can make up!! XOXOOXO
...wondering how many of those nebulous texts the average provider receives on a daily basis???
...wondering how many of those nebulous texts the average provider receives on a daily basis??? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
It's so annoying to get generic type of texts. From somebody who could be anyone.

Best when writing to say more than hello. Text a name, then a greeting and an intention.

EW
It's so annoying to get generic type of texts. From somebody who could be anyone.

Best when writing to say more than hello. Text a name, then a greeting and an intention.

EW Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
...so I guess random "dick pics" are out of the question???
  • BLM69
  • 04-18-2019, 01:06 PM
Sleeping just saying ,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
X2
Love the excuses ladies. Wonder how these same excuses would float at a real world job? Guess most know the answer already.
Sleeping? lmfao
Solicitation texts from someone I have seen in the past or a belated text ( responding more than an hour after I sent my text) are big red flags in my book and they can create RW issues. Only if given the green light to text or to respond in a reasonable period ( I’m ok if they don’t respond because the time elapsed) should be acceptable.
Love the excuses ladies. Wonder how these same excuses would float at a real world job? Guess most know the answer already.
Sleeping? lmfao Originally Posted by Modmanix
Its not an "excuse" if you aren't scheduled. At a "real world job" there is no expectation of an immediate answer when you are not scheduled to be at work.
My experience has been initial contact is difficult but once a personal connection is made responses come much quicker.

Be patient, proactive, and politely persistent
a lot , had I guy the other day wanting appt right now, I ask for screening info and said he doesn't give info out I said BYE he just kept texting and I just did't replay back.. so meany in a day , with little or no info just a
( are you available now)
...wondering how many of those nebulous texts the average provider receives on a daily basis??? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Yes it is ..

EW Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
  • BLM69
  • 04-18-2019, 07:24 PM
Poor guys wasting their time, I'm glad I don't have that problem
Send a text asking if she is up. No response. Logical assumption she is not up. Did you expect her to respond in her sleep or maybe have a manager monitoring phone?

I figure most of the ladies work late and thus sleep in. Perhaps she might have responded something like I was not up at 8 am but I am up now. But really I think Hi sweetie gets the point across. You are probably over reacting. Have a little more respect for her and plan further ahead.
Send a text asking if she is up. No response. Logical assumption she is not up. Did you expect her to respond in her sleep or maybe have a manager monitoring phone?

I figure most of the ladies work late and thus sleep in. Perhaps she might have responded something like I was not up at 8 am but I am up now. But really I think Hi sweetie gets the point across. You are probably over reacting. Have a little more respect for her and plan further ahead. Originally Posted by ValenTX
Good grief dude, no I did not expect her to wake up from her sleep. The logical expectation in my mind would be that she not respond at all.

And I wasn't disrespecting her. I don 't know where you're getting that from. Her text responding back with out acknowledging the prolonged elapsed time, gave me a chuckle. It speaks nothing to her character.
If YOU have fear of HER responding at a BAD time then you should have TOLD her!!

Example:
Hey seeing if you are up this morning. Please don’t text back after 10am... She can’t read your mind.

It’s simple.