I've Been Called On the Carpet

Aw, the come ons...

Let's see here.

I actually received one email from a lady with the following message: "I want to nail your ass." She did actually get to see me sometime down the road. That date still ranks as one of my top five dates.

I have also received some sutler messages more along the lines like: "I really like your posts, I would really like to meet the guy behind this handle" to a lady PMing me her private telephone number and telling me anytime I wanted to see her to give her a call.
Sounds like Drama! Id stay away, she sounds desperate and one of the crazy bitches whom after you see will stake claim on you, stalk you, get pissed if you see others, and harass those you see.
Sounds like a PSYCHO! Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
I have had experience with what Ciao discribed above and it taught me a few things like being honest and calling a spade a spade without being ugly which is hard to do when the other side is being nasty, rude and ugly.

In your case, I would just be honest and not beat around the bush. Just tell her you are not attracted to her physically and wish her the best. Being honest and forthright with sincerity is the best way to handle this in my opinion. Anything else, you look like a pussy, so don't ignore it or be ugly to her, just be nice until it is time not to be nice. Being nice is also telling her you are not making it personal.

Keep in mind, people are attracted to some while not being attracted to others, it is never personal and should not result in a conflict. Besides, like you wrote, maybe she is a smart lady but not your cup of tea physically. Well, nothing wrong with telling her exactly that either but just do so in a pleasant manner should you tell her.

Honesty is undeniable and cannot be argued with. No need to be hurtful or ugly but neither should you feel intimidated by expressing your thoughts to the woman in question since she brought up the question in the first place.
I actually received one email from a lady with the following message: "I want to nail your ass." She did actually get to see me sometime down the road. That date still ranks as one of my top five dates.

I have also received some sutler messages more along the lines like: "I really like your posts, I would really like to meet the guy behind this handle" to a lady PMing me her private telephone number and telling me anytime I wanted to see her to give her a call. Originally Posted by Wicket
I'm not sure if you are pleased or peeved by this uninvited attention. Maybe you should avoid provocative postings?
I'm not sure if you are pleased or peeved by this uninvited attention. Maybe you should avoid provocative postings? Originally Posted by awl4knot
Actually, there was apparently some provider back channel communication going around the forest of Endor about me being one of those nice guys who apparently knew what to do in bed. That and my posting style has always been respectful.
Actually, there was apparently some provider back channel communication going around the forest of Endor about me being one of those nice guys who apparently knew what to do in bed. That and my posting style has always been respectful. Originally Posted by Wicket
That's why they never call me. lol
Actually, there was apparently some provider back channel communication going around the forest of Endor about me being one of those nice guys who apparently knew what to do in bed. That and my posting style has always been respectful. Originally Posted by Wicket

I heard those rumors too, but had no clue where Endor was.
So you are saying that if near the forest moon of Endor and am hoping to meet a hot provider that it would be a bad idea to wear my Darth Vader outfit?
I heard those rumors too, but had no clue where Endor was. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Charles must have retired. Didn't even notice you knock past him on post!!:mfr_lol :
So you are saying that if near the forest moon of Endor and am hoping to meet a hot provider that it would be a bad idea to wear my Darth Vader outfit? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
+1
Well you have received a variety of input. What say you awl4knot? What are your thoughts?

I think he should nip it in the bud, tell her she isnt his cup of tea. Then cut ties. Women like that will do nothing but cause issues for him in the future. Its one thing if he tells her he has interest in her or someone associated with her and to let him know, but he states that isnt the case. Because you know after they meet then he will be the "best' she ever had blah blah, and then it will all begin. Then he will be posting a stalker alert in no time.
I think he should nip it in the bud, tell her she isnt his cup of tea. Then cut ties. Women like that will do nothing but cause issues for him in the future. Its one thing if he tells her he has interest in her or someone associated with her and to let him know, but he states that isnt the case. Because you know after they meet then he will be the "best' she ever had blah blah, and then it will all begin. Then he will be posting a stalker alert in no time. Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
I just love sassy chicks! LOL
Sounds like spam to me. Respond to spam, and you'll get more. Ignore. If she makes a public scene, tell her it must have gone to your spam folder (it did, just not automatically). If the truth will hurt someone unnecessarily, honesty is not always the best policy.
I think he should nip it in the bud, tell her she isnt his cup of tea. Then cut ties. Women like that will do nothing but cause issues for him in the future. Its one thing if he tells her he has interest in her or someone associated with her and to let him know, but he states that isnt the case. Because you know after they meet then he will be the "best' she ever had blah blah, and then it will all begin. Then he will be posting a stalker alert in no time. Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
That might be true!! I've heard it before.

Awl4knot
Sounds like spam to me. Respond to spam, and you'll get more. Ignore. If she makes a public scene, tell her it must have gone to your spam folder (it did, just not automatically). If the truth will hurt someone unnecessarily, honesty is not always the best policy. Originally Posted by emptywallet
+1 Best advise ever