Looking for an actual relationship

Ha! I figured the board would be much harder on OP than it has. I actually got too big of a bucket of popcorn!

I guess my only thought is why do you feel the need to be so honest with someone you are pursuing a relationship with, provider or non-provider? Not suggesting dishonesty per se, just suggesting not necessary to disclose to every woman you see as relationship material "I have been with over 500 women and most have been hookers." I can't see that as need to know information but that is just me.
You and honeydavis would be a perfect match. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Cheap shot.
  • grean
  • 11-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Welcome back MW76 or whatever that handle was....Youre not very adept at disguising yourself ijs Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

Butch,

It's not MW76, or even Stevie or that train wreck !v!. With 500 providers under his belt, it's obvious that this is Ron Jeremy's handle.
It's only pretend so it's OK Originally Posted by BLM69
Huh? Who's saying anything about pretending?
So basically you want a provider who's put their two weeks notice in and about to receive unemployment benefits? You sir are going to supplement her income and get free pussy as a reward?
Humm..Humm.. Why would she give up 300-400 per hour for sucking a meat stick and snaping a few pics to sit on the couch with you.. You have better luck going to bars and talking and meeting women the old way. Before social media and not bring up your hobby past. They only know what you tell them. Be smart and good luck! This can't be a real handle? Seriously
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-10-2017, 02:14 PM
Also, you shouldn't concern yourself with sending me a PM until your attitude improves. Originally Posted by New Day

Oh pahleeze... I wouldn't bother sending you a note...

If you think the only thing you need to bring to the table is your high sex drive, you don't know what a relationship really is.

But, on another note, I am super excited you wasted your second ever post on little ole bitter me.
Two things I'd like to add:

1. I'm not looking to be a sugar daddy or get free sex. I'm looking for a normal relationship with someone who has been in the hobby, but doesn't want to be in the hobby anymore. Lets be real. The hobby changes ALL of us. You're never the same afterwards. Some of those changes are good and some are not so good. Someone who has been in the hobby would be able to relate in a way that someone from a singles bar couldn't. So it's a lot deeper than simply omitting the number of sex partners you've had.

2. Not everyone has impure motives. This gets back to the hobby changing ALL of us. A lot of people in the hobby develop trust issues over time. I'm assuming that's why most people replying to my post can't accept I'm simply looking for a normal relationship without a hidden agenda or strings attached.
This is exactly why I avoid civilians... Breaking the news and getting rejected is too hard.
Two things I'd like to add:

1. I'm not looking to be a sugar daddy or get free sex. I'm looking for a normal relationship with someone who has been in the hobby, but doesn't want to be in the hobby anymore. Lets be real. The hobby changes ALL of us. You're never the same afterwards. Some of those changes are good and some are not so good. Someone who has been in the hobby would be able to relate in a way that someone from a singles bar couldn't. So it's a lot deeper than simply omitting the number of sex partners you've had.

2. Not everyone has impure motives. This gets back to the hobby changing ALL of us. A lot of people in the hobby develop trust issues over time. I'm assuming that's why most people replying to my post can't accept I'm simply looking for a normal relationship without a hidden agenda or strings attached. Originally Posted by New Day
Its not that they cannot accept post hobby relationships ... its just that you are fake.
Dont do it
New Day - "normal relationship" - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

if both of you were in the sex for money sub-culture, there would be nothing normal about the relationship.

however, it's possible that a former adult sex worker and a former client of adult sex workers could enter into, develop and maintain a personal & intimate committed relationship.
as grace said, the probability of it lasting for a long time is rather low.

more power to you in finding someone w/ whom you can enter into, develop and maintain a personal & intimate committed relationship !!! seriously.
I just wanna know if his mailbox is at capacity yet?
....the number of successful relationships is at about a 25:1 or so ratio. I literally know ONE that has worked, and she isn't retired... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
That was when Edward Lewis rode hanging out the top sunroof of the limo to pick up Vivian Ward.

So if Vivian didn't retire is Edward Lewis the pimp n Pretty Woman 2?
New Day - "normal relationship" - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

if both of you were in the sex for money sub-culture, there would be nothing normal about the relationship.

however, it's possible that a former adult sex worker and a former client of adult sex workers could enter into, develop and maintain a personal & intimate committed relationship.
as grace said, the probability of it lasting for a long time is rather low.

more power to you in finding someone w/ whom you can enter into, develop and maintain a personal & intimate committed relationship !!! seriously. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Thank you!

I was in the hobby for 15 years. I then married someone who had never been in the hobby. You could count her previous partners on two hands. I never disclosed number of previous partners or being in the hobby. But there was still a disconnect in our marriage due to my hobby background. I can't put it all into words. My wife passed away from a terminal illness after five years of marriage. I was a faithful husband during our marriage. I went back into the hobby for several years after wife passed away before finally retiring from the hobby for good. While I enjoyed my time in the hobby, it wasn't something I wanted to continue doing long-term. I'm looking for a provider or ex-provider who feels the same.
What was your old handle?