Difference Between Squirter and Gusher?

Jesus Christ Amber... haha. From here to the far bed post. :P Originally Posted by Liliana
Damnit! I was thinking the same thing! LOL

I need to sign up for your classes Amber lol!

I have noticed over the last few years I have become more wet than ever!

I've have only experienced Squirting twice in my Personal Relationship and I think I should learn how to be able to do it more often!

Some men do not like it at all. I had an ex boy toy that said please do not squirt on me.
I am a gusher not a squirter.
I love the squirter. Been into it for a long time. Never heard the term gusher. But I have been disappointed on more than one occasion where the lady said she was a squirter and it turned out to be more of a leak than a squirt.

The very best part of a squirter isn't so much the squirt (liquid) itself as it is the spastic muscle reaction to the squirt. Where the lady can't hold still for even a second because of the intensity of the squirt. Where the legs turn to jelly. Where she jumps all over the bed screaming ---- that is a squirter.

You ladies who have proclaimed to be a squirter and all you did was spread your legs and leak a little fluid onto the bed while saying --- How do you like that? --- aren't squirters in my book. And I have never understood when a lady advertised that she was a squirter but needed to notified in advance that was what I wanted so she could prepare. WTF is with that. In my opinion all she did was give herself a healthy warm water douche and hold the water until I got there. Then let it loose. Dribble, dribble.

Do me cowgirl and as you lower yourself on my cock provide a power shot that wets me from my nipples to my knees and you jump and buck trying to get off the dick because it is just too intense. That's a squirter.

Amber, you keep talking about the volume of the flow - but what I want to know is "Are you spastic?" Betting you are. Originally Posted by Go4it

God yes!.. I love it. I can feel it coming on and tell you go faster.. or do it harder. I clench and squirm...move all around.. no controlling it once it coming out. It goes everywhere. I mean literally, all over the place. I have had guys take pics of the bed when I was done. It's insane. My body shakes, my eyes roll completely back, my legs want to close but I refuse to let them, my ass is clenched so tight you could bounce a quarter of it, and I SHAKE uncontrollably reaching for anything to grab and hold on to. OMG. I'm about to right now.. thinking about it. GEEZ.

Gotta love a squirter.
Damnit! I was thinking the same thing! LOL

I need to sign up for your classes Amber lol!

I have noticed over the last few years I have become more wet than ever!

I've have only experienced Squirting twice in my Personal Relationship and I think I should learn how to be able to do it more often!
Originally Posted by berkleigh

You just come over and I'll give you your own PRIVATE class.. hehehhee
You just come over and I'll give you your own PRIVATE class.. hehehhee Originally Posted by Amber Rain
*......... Runs out the door to Amber's ..........*
WOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. getting mouth ready now.. "A" ... "E"... "I" ... "O"... "U"... aeiou.. aeiou...

Ok I'm ready. Don't knock.. just come on in.
i love both squirters and gushers. I've squirted before, but i gush on a regular basis. squirting is definitely a skill.
the house is a gushin'/squirting'
dont bother knockin'.
dont bother come on in.

-with apologies to SRV
Gushing wets the bed, squirting can potentially
wet the walls. lol

Gushing wets the bed, squirting can potentially
wet the walls. lol
Originally Posted by Maxxi Roxx

I'm ready to teach all.. how to.
I would love to see someone squirt for the first time?who can provide?
wow
They all will be once I hold a class on it.. I can't wait to help all who have contacted me on this subject. I'm ready, willing, and able.. woohoooooo.. bring it ladies.

Guys, ya'll get ready too. I've taught many guys in this hobby how to make it happen.
I would love to see someone squirt for the first time?who can provide?
wow Originally Posted by Lucky337
Ok,

now how are we suppose to answer this for you mister?

(y'all know I was gonna catch this one right?)

If it's our FIRST TIME,

HOW do we KNOW we can PROVIDE IT????

I for one am not going to provide a money back guarantee or some shit.

(in the voice of a tall skinny dancing red head in black high tops - ) GOSH!
Ok,

now how are we suppose to answer this for you mister?

(y'all know I was gonna catch this one right?)

If it's our FIRST TIME,

HOW do we KNOW we can PROVIDE IT????

I for one am not going to provide a money back guarantee or some shit.

(in the voice of a tall skinny dancing red head in black high tops - ) GOSH! Originally Posted by tntangie

If he's willing to LISTEN and TAKE DIRECTIONS... I could provide this for him very easily.
Send me a pm amber, I'd like to know how to make it happen....