side tats???

There are a lot of things that cause me to wonder, WTF, when people do things, but I always try to remember that we are all grown and pay our own bills, therefore, we are able to do whatever we choose to do with our bodies. If someone judges me because of it, their loss. It makes me sad to be judged, but I give my all in this hobby and I should be able to be myself and do things I love outside of the hobby as well. I got my first tattoo when I was 37 and have gotten several since. I plan on getting more, including my side.

Growing up, my mom always told me that getting a tattoo would send me to hell. When I got older, I decided that I was doing a lot of things that, according to her, would send me to hell...so I decided to make it worth my while.
There are a lot of things that cause me to wonder, WTF, when people do things, but I always try to remember that we are all grown and pay our own bills, therefore, we are able to do whatever we choose to do with our bodies. If someone judges me because of it, their loss. It makes me sad to be judged, but I give my all in this hobby and I should be able to be myself and do things I love outside of the hobby as well. I got my first tattoo when I was 37 and have gotten several since. I plan on getting more, including my side.

Growing up, my mom always told me that getting a tattoo would send me to hell. When I got older, I decided that I was doing a lot of things that, according to her, would send me to hell...so I decided to make it worth my while. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Lets go together...and Take Fawn!!!
If you're 37 when you get your first ink, then you probably have a good handle on what your life is about and are less likely to regret it later. If you are 20 years younger and being influenced by others, well that's a different story.
The coolest side tat I have seen was a nice subtle run of ivy.
I have no problem with a little artistic and well done ink, but too much of anything is no longer a good thing. I don't like overkill and it shouldn't be too busy. I've got a little myself.

Sometimes the tattoo looks only as good as the canvas or billboard it is displayed on.
Lets go together...and Take Fawn!!! Originally Posted by berkleigh

She keeps saying she is ready.......I say she is chicken!!

If you're 37 when you get your first ink, then you probably have a good handle on what your life is about and are less likely to regret it later. If you are 20 years younger and being influenced by others, well that's a different story. Originally Posted by TinMan
I totally agree with you on that!
I have my "dallas" side tat.
I get different responses to it. Some understand it, some dont. At the end of the day, its a personal preference. I myself, LOVE tattoos (on men or women)

YAY TATTOOS!!
Dont do it!! It's like putting a bumper sticker on a Porsche!
I have my "dallas" side tat.
I get different responses to it. Some understand it, some dont. At the end of the day, its a personal preference. I myself, LOVE tattoos (on men or women)

YAY TATTOOS!! Originally Posted by Aprill
I luv tattoos also got about 6 of them and can and will be seen when I want people to see them and my tats have never ever stopped me from getting a job. Well I also haven't applied for too many jobs got A realgood one and very comftorable with it like my tatts!!!
I like images, not script. Clever thoughts/sayings/outlooks of youth have this unfortunate habit of reading like "Here's Your Sign" 20 years later. The ivy sounds cool and not every ink gun wielding jackoff is capable of doing it. Mmmmm, a nice strand of ivy or other plant-like images surrounding boobs, the pubic area or a sweet ass - well, there's a foreplay adventure looking for a taker. I also don't like random placement of body art. It looks like someone was standing in front of a tat cannon and they just landed where they did by accident.

I figure that if I'm in for a quadruple bypass and the surgeon shows up with a full set of sleeves it's still good since he/she has made it to where a zillion dollar health institution is putting him/her out front to slice'n'dice. But, for many other occupations, especially non-breastaurant related sales jobs, it's probably sensible for them to be coverable.

Also saw an article where some people are having "Do Not Resusitate" put on their chest or medications they are allergic to. Hmmm, not so anti-establishment, but sorta smart.