Hand Jobs. Lotion or Spit?

KY jelly.
Spit dries too quickly. There are some good lotions that last, but most also dry too quickly.

Baby oil smells too strong.

I prefer a good grape seed based massage oil. Other good options are silicone-based lubes that aren't too thick- Wet Platinum and Glide are good products. A lot of people don't like oils or silicone because clean up is a hassle.

A good solution is a water-based lube that acts like Silicone; the best I've found so far is the JO H2O brand.
Thanks everyone for the replies.
I like the slow spit as you said. But spit does dry rather fast. So if she doesn't mind continuing to apply them that's what I like.
chocolate syrup..... since women love chocolate.... it might turn the hand job into a BJ..... Originally Posted by digitalbananna351
Actually, for teaching daty techniques, I think the chocolate syrup idea works great, so it may be a good teaching skill for BBBJ as well. If you can clean up all traces of the choc syrup, you have done your job. And for participants who are afraid they will not like the taste, smell, or other attributes of their intended lover, it makes it more appetizing.

Side NOTE: If lady is prone to yeast infections, this may be a bad idea. Perhaps the sugar free version of chocolate syrup would be better?

As far as lotion versus spit. If this is a BBBJ & HJ combination. probably best to use spit. Not sure how many ladies like the taste of lotion during a BJ. However, if a lotion product is used with some type of cleaner in it, say actually an anti-bacterial liquid soap, I guess it could clean up a smelly situation and make it more pallatable for BJ after a wipe down.

Spit's lubricating properties is poor. On the other hand, some of the flavored lubricants can make the transitions from multiple activities much more tasty than regular massage lotions.

I do remember a certain lady over in mid-cities that I reviewed who used a lotion and then began an excellent BBBJ. When I looked down at her as she gazed up at me, I could see the lotion building up on her lips. On one hand, I thought it must have tasted awfeul, but on the other hand, it was very hot to see her diving into the BBBJ with such gusto.
Yes I forgot about the flavored lube. They make this one that I love. The flavors they have are good. But giving a nice bbj and spit mixed with it makes great for me.
Since we are quickly moving on to Spring and everything will be in bloom ... mucous makes an excellent lube. Originally Posted by pyramider

Right!! you know that girl that had a runny nose and instead of blowing it all the time she just let it run into the BJ and the guy just thought it was a really sloppy BJ.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA You gotta love allergies and an oblivious guy!! Good times man. Good times.
Right!! you know that girl that had a runny nose and instead of blowing it all the time she just let it run into the BJ and the guy just thought it was a really sloppy BJ.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA You gotta love allergies and an oblivious guy!! Good times man. Good times. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
AND the consistency of what she'll get in her mouth at the conclusion of a good sloppy BJ won't be much different so snort, pffftttt and suck away!
one of the ladies here uses oil in a babby bottle. she keeps in warm in one those babby bottle warmers. it is so goooood.
one of the ladies here uses oil in a babby bottle. she keeps in warm in one those babby bottle warmers. it is so goooood. Originally Posted by mayday
Now that sounds very interesting. I'd like to experience how that feels.
If it's strictly a hand-jobbing, I gotta agree with Buffalo Bill,

Spitting is a turnoff. A lube is OK, but a soft touch with no added liquids is great and gets the job done a little faster.
I swear by Wet Platinum. It works great and has no taste or smell. I carry a bottle at all times!!!
When I first started and was seeing some of the body rub girls on BP, some of the lotions they used seemed to make it harder to get off. Kind of had a numbing affect. I have not had some of the newer gels or flavored lubes used on me yet. At this point I prefer spit as long as she does not wait too long to re-apply. Also had a good experience with K-Y warming lube, just enough heat to push you over the edge.