Stirring... Anyone Done or Experienced?

Do you mean sounding? As in taking a metal rod and inserting it into the urethra?

Using something like this?

That's a good time. Never heard it called stirring before. But yes, use plenty of sterile lubricant, and ideally let gravity pull it down and into the urethra. I've done it enough to know I like it, but not enough to be bored of it. It's a different kind of violation, and quite a good mental trip to see it disappearing inside the thing that usually disappears inside other things. Originally Posted by badbottom

This.

*Sounding is more commonly used in online communities.

Thank you

And yes, the weight from the metal allows gravity to do its job effectively so there really was no forcing it in or using pressure.
I read Eva's definition and my dick ducked inside so far the little head is almost poking out my ass! He said he's not coming out for a week! That scares the hell out of me.....
I read Eva's definition and my dick ducked inside so far the little head is almost poking out my ass! He said he's not coming out for a week! That scares the hell out of me..... Originally Posted by Hermosa

Oh, the imagery in this entire thread is just BRILLIANT
LOL this sounds MUCH sexier than tony's definition.

Stirring....

Sorry guys! I've been super busy outside of this microcosm. This is taking a straw like rod, and when I say straw like I'm comparing it as far as diameter... It is solid...

...and gently inserting it inside of the penis. I use Lube for my sub. No Lie, I was actually quite apprehensive as well as reluctant initially, however he insisted.

I am a very gentle and I inforce lubrication.

He truly enjoys this, and therefore I have pleasure from his enjoyment of me disrespecting his penis. Physically, he says it takes some getting used to but he's able to orgasm immensely. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Don’t know about a straw (rough edges), but love the idea of sounding. When madturbation, I sometimes will slide a lubricated slender object up my ore hole. It’s an awesome feeling. Love the idea of being “violated” by a female who was into a little kinky play.
I have a regular sounding client and he loves it and sees me usually twice a month for a couple of years to have me do it to him. It is his "deal" and he loves and I am good at it since we have been doing it a long while. he brings his own sounds, there are 2 kinds and he prefers the rosebud type,
Don’t know about a straw (rough edges), but love the idea of sounding. When madturbation, I sometimes will slide a lubricated slender object up my ore hole. It’s an awesome feeling. Love the idea of being “violated” by a female who was into a little kinky play. Originally Posted by Taco guy
It is not a straw at all. I was just using it as an example as far as circumference as far as the one that I use, and length.
I read Eva's definition and my dick ducked inside so far the little head is almost poking out my ass! He said he's not coming out for a week! That scares the hell out of me..... Originally Posted by Hermosa
I feel good when I come across a fetish that makes me think, " cool, maybe mine will seem tame to this woman. "
I feel good when I come across a fetish that makes me think, " cool, maybe mine will seem tame to this woman. " Originally Posted by beguilingvoice
You have no idea...
I have regular sounding clients and 3 sets of Sounds, a vibrational sound as well. Lots of fun.
Mistress Kiley, you need to add a 'electro sound' to your arsenal. You will be amazed on how your sluts react.
This is something I did when I was going through puberty and just starting to figure what felt good and what didn't. I haven't even thought about this since then (40 years ago) but might be worth a return trip.
Those rosebud sounds look like they would be fun!
I have seen a few videos. I could not imagine the discomfort on something like this. To each his own I guess.

Not for the faint of heart. My suggestion, do not watch. Disclaimer.
https://xhamster.com/videos/handjob-...=video_related