Steve King Iowa Nut Job should Step Down

• oeb11
  • 02-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Blasphemy is directed against God
Is there anyOne here who regards themself as God on Earth?

I am not threatened by anyOne - LOL

Read the the quotes from Hitler and take a bow
  • oeb11
  • 02-06-2019, 12:06 PM
On Topic- the Virginia AG admitted to a heinous crime of appearing in blackface as a rapper in college.
Abject , sniveling apologies followed.

Will Virginia have any politicians left when they finish up investigating the high school career of every politician in the State.?
DPST's are imploding!!!!
LOL
Blasphemy is directed against God
Is there anyOne here who regards themself as God on Earth?

I am not threatened by anyOne - LOL

Read the the quotes from Hitler and take a bow Originally Posted by oeb11
Trumps grandfather was in the SS
Trumps grandfather was in the SS Originally Posted by themystic
That was looooooooooooooooong before the SS...you have your head stuck up Hilter ASS!!!
That was looooooooooooooooong before the SS...you have your head stuck up Hilter ASS!!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I read it in a magazine
  • oeb11
  • 02-06-2019, 01:11 PM
? Mad magazine?

Apropos - and thank You!
I agree with Mystic. Both King and Northam should be removed from office. There is little they can do about Steve King because his voters approve of him. I don't think the Republicans will even bother to Primary him in the next election. However the Democratic Party will definitely setup a primary opponent for Northam if he dosn't resign. He's done in democratic politics. I don't think there is any way for him to recover from this.
No elected official should resign or be impeached for this kind of nonsense.

Mob mentality is a very dangerous thing.
I agree with Mystic. Both King and Northam should be removed from office. There is little they can do about Steve King because his voters approve of him. I don't think the Republicans will even bother to Primary him in the next election. However the Democratic Party will definitely setup a primary opponent for Northam if he dosn't resign. He's done in democratic politics. I don't think there is any way for him to recover from this. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

recover from what? being railroaded by a bunch of SJW idiots in the press?