Encounter: Drank a Pepsi

Pepsi’s not too sugary not too sweet, she’s just right.
Gramps, that doesn't appear that you very picky?
  • Aoi
  • 12-20-2019, 03:40 PM
Pepsi is very sugary and that’s why I’m a fan
Pepsi is very sugary and that’s why I’m a fan Originally Posted by Aoi
Pepsi have like like 12 more grams of sugar, than Coke. She represent the New Generation
  • Aoi
  • 12-22-2019, 03:49 PM
Is there even a cola anywhere right now?
Is there even a cola anywhere right now? Originally Posted by Aoi
I think I been reading about a Cola, or people asking about one. If I remember them ad slogans, Pepsi is the un-Cola
I haven’t seen Cola but I have had Pepsi several times. Aoi , cola is at another Spa
If I remember them ad slogans, Pepsi is the un-Cola Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
you don't remember very well, LOL.. it is 7-Up that is the un-cola.

Pepsi is the sexy who has created great enjoyment as several Spas in Dallas.. that is what you need to remember (and ponder) about Pepsi.
  • Aoi
  • 12-25-2019, 08:13 AM
Drink a Pepsi this Christmas
you don't remember very well, LOL.. it is 7-Up that is the un-cola.

Pepsi is the sexy who has created great enjoyment as several Spas in Dallas.. that is what you need to remember (and ponder) about Pepsi. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Oh yeah, Man, haha. I'm a Sprite Man, know nothing about 7 up! I won't forget Miss Pepsi is sexy!
  • Aoi
  • 12-27-2019, 04:49 PM
That’s becsuse 7 up isn’t endorsed by Lebron .
Good Grief? 7 up? Pepsi? Lebron? I endorse PEPSI. She will uncola you Quickly and leave a smile on your face
Lebron endorses Pepsi? I didn't know that, no wonder she a slam dunk, ha ha
I know both Pepsi and Cola and I’m glad we can have either when the mood takes us. Experience vs Youth and both are great. I would ask when will we have a Red Bull girl but I’ll bet we don’t want that heh heh heh
Gramps? Who won the taste test?