Pivot: What are your thoughts on the Missouri angel?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'd fuck her.
lol .....which one?
Was Obama driving the car that hit her? Did he have his passport, original birth certificate, school transcripts, and driver's license with him? No? Then, I don't care. Originally Posted by timpage
Wrong Democrat Tim. See Kennedy, Edward. The priest was late that day.
who's always the first dipshit to pull out the race card?

BSwine.
I'd fuck her. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Could be a new "fetish" alternative for one's ATF!
who's always the first dipshit to pull out the race card? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WTF!

Was that a rhetorical question?
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2013, 08:25 AM
WTF!

Was that a rhetorical question? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Pulling the pointy sheet off your head is not considered pulling the race card!

who's always the first dipshit to pull out the race card?

BSwine. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, looking back over the thread, it looks like it was Timmy who pulled the card this time.
Bull Connors, racist, sheriff, democrat

George Wallace, governor, racist, democrat

Robert Byrd, senator, racist, democrat

J William Fulbright, senator, mentor to Bill Clinton, racist, democrat

Orval Faubus, governor, racist, friend of Bill Clinton, democrat

Ted Kennedy, senator, murderer, racist, democrat

This is a sampling and mine are not photoshopped.
When Major Burns finds out you are using his pic as your avatar he will pray for you also.
Turns out it wasn't an angel. Just a priest who happened to be passing by. Sorry, Professor.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mystery-pri...ry?id=19943412
As soon as I saw Timmie's name I knew I was going to laugh...........okay timmie, here is your assignment. Show exactly where I said (or wrote) that I said that this was an angel. I asked questions, repeated headlines but at no time did I express the opinion, implied or otherwise, that I thought this was an angel because I just knew that some nimrod would make that charge. So, show me the quote or admit you got it wrong and are seeking professional care.
As soon as I saw Timmie's name I knew I was going to laugh...........okay timmie, here is your assignment. Show exactly where I said (or wrote) that I said that this was an angel. I asked questions, repeated headlines but at no time did I express the opinion, implied or otherwise, that I thought this was an angel because I just knew that some nimrod would make that charge. So, show me the quote or admit you got it wrong and are seeking professional care. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I bet you giggle all the time for reasons that are a mystery to people around you. Maybe it's that cartoon in your head Professor.

Earth to JD: you don't give me assignments and I don't play along with your stupid self-aggrandizing games here. You're a clueless buffoon who apparently gets your jollies by fooling yourself into thinking you're clever with stupid posts like this one. I'm....not....playing....your. ....silly.....game.
  • CJ7
  • 08-13-2013, 03:07 PM
As soon as I saw Timmie's name I knew I was going to laugh...........okay timmie, here is your assignment. Show exactly where I said (or wrote) that I said that this was an angel. I asked questions, repeated headlines but at no time did I express the opinion, implied or otherwise, that I thought this was an angel because I just knew that some nimrod would make that charge. So, show me the quote or admit you got it wrong and are seeking professional care. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

ok Teach, heres your assignment

What are your thoughts on the Missouri angel?

you implied the priest was in fact an angel, and ask for everyones thoughts.

your assignment is to take your head out of your butt and pay attention to your own thread
  • WTF
  • 08-13-2013, 04:19 PM

This is a sampling and mine are not photoshopped. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Do you understand when the GOP became the racist party?

http://www.vernonjohns.org/rosemary1246/repubs.html

Patrick Louis Cooney, Ph. D.

When President Johnson helped pass Civil Rights legislation in the 1960s he commented that: "Well, there goes the South." He meant, of course, that now the South would become Republican as they now saw the Democrats as the party standing up for the blacks.