Guys its just not cool!

Happens to everyone esp when traveling! I stay close to home now
Maybe I'm too easy going but; I accept it's just the nature of the business.
It happens often. But if you don't dwell to much on it, someone else will be calling your phone.

Better yet, make plans to go do something. Surely your phone will ring at that very moment! LOL Such is life! Right?
Ok guys its really not cool...
If a provider post saying she will be visiting your city and you decide to prebook
Its not cool to NCNS or cancel I understand things happen and you may need to CALL and cancel but NCNS...if she blocks a time off for you and someone else wants the same time shehas to turn them away for you and then you don't come by then the other person is already doing something else... now she has missed two because of you.
I am not aiming this towards everyone but for then men who like to play games you know who you are its not cool. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
I'm not feeling too sorry for you. I scheduled with you yesterday for an early Monday appointment today. You didn't take my call at the agreed upon time, or return the call or the PM or the email. So, I agree....its just not cool.
Busted!
One thing I always loved about the hobby is that you can be yourself, especially at the get togethers. You don't have to try to be cool or impress anyone, you can be honest. That being said, those that stand you up are jerks. There are no reasons to play games here....