So Where Are Those Results ?

Wouldn't solve a thing. Just like with lovers of BBFS no one would own up to it for that very reason. Welcome to hobby life. Originally Posted by Codybeast
One difference is a lot of these guys write a review , of course that might not be the case anymore .
This post reprise never should have gotten this far. Rules are clearly stated. Heads have rolled for less. (Chit, MINE has!) Let the ECConstutitional Lawyers argue the finer points of the law. Mods did what they have done in virtually every instance of this nature.

Just sayin...

(Of course, I won't be seeing the lady in question, either, fwiw. So the "alert" was effective.)
This post reprise never should have gotten this far. Rules are clearly stated. Heads have rolled for less. (Chit, MINE has!)

Just sayin...

(Of course, I won't be seeing the lady in question, either, fwiw. So the "alert" was effective.) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nothing wrong with the carefully worded Thread , a couple replies maybe ?
There are many high risk providers out there. We can't put 'em all on blast.
If we let everyone know which ones are poking themselves on a regular basis, some of you guys would be rubbing your dicks raw with alcohol trying to clean that shit off.
  • Toyz
  • 07-27-2012, 12:52 PM
And why can't we?

This is a specific and well documented provider...this is not random chick "A".

Word is out and should be spread.
Ok - help the dumb guy out here

What does "poking themselves on a regular basis" mean?
B/c so many providers wouldn't be in business.
Have you ever encountered a broke poker (for lack of a better term)?
That kind of desperation would really be putting hobbyist in danger.
The more I think about it the more I sympathies with hobbyists.
After finding out about some of the habits some of the girls on this board have,
I wouldn't do some of these chicks with a dildo I got from Goodwill.
Good luck out there guys.

But in reality we all are at risk. Anyone who is doing anyone. So don't go based just on a pretty innocent pic.
Look at a providers situation, desperation with extra low rates, behavior, surroundings; if you care that is, some don't.

@normhouston- something one shouldn't have done unless one is in the hospital or taking insulin.
Jasmine - that's what I thought you meant.....

"I wouldn't do some of these chicks with a dildo I got from Goodwill."

That's some funny stuff - I just spit water all over my keyboard
Jasmine , I don't think we are ignorant here ! Of course there are risk , and rest assured any providers that show signs of being unhealthy are not going to be seen . It's always a gamble , but if a horse shows signs of limping around the track . That horse is not going to be the one I bet on !
I'm glad I could make you laugh, but I was so serious.

Some guys just don't know what's what b/c they have never had to see people on it (I mean even whispers admitted to not knowing what the balloons on Ally's dresser were until after the fact. To someone else that would be a big red flag.) It's also unfortunate for some of the pokers, b/c they too might have been sheltered growing up and not know the dangers of some choices that are readily available.

I too was naive, and now am ashamed at how many stereotypes about women like me are true. Sad and disgusting. I've only meet 3 others that weren't abusers, and I've meet many providers over the years. I'd never put them on blast b/c users are nutso. So, I just stay far away from them and prey for their safety they don't ever fuck with me b/c I don't play with my physical/mental health like that.
Jasmine , I don't think we are ignorant here ! Of course there are risk , and rest assured any providers that show signs of being unhealthy are not going to be seen . It's always a gamble , but if a horse shows signs of limping around the track . That horse is not going to be the one I bet on ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
I never said you were, but considering your list of hits, you probably are.

I don't mean any disrespect but you just never know.

I'm done with this topic b/c I will never specifically put anyone on blast about their habbits.

I never know what a clean cut business man is doing in his free time, so I'm not any different than you.
We all try to be as safe as we can be. That's all we can do.
I'm also well aware of my list if hits , and if any start looking like a skeleton wearing a wig , they would not be seen by me !
I hear you DH.

Oh I just want to add one more thing.

IF YOU STARTED POKING YOURSELF AFTER THE REGAN ERA YOU'RE A FUCKIN MORON. OR MAYBE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE INVINCIBLE, OR MAYBE YOU WERE RAISED BY WOLVES AND DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER. Either way, YOU ARE STILL A FUCKING MORON.
if every john and provider had to be sober for playtime, that would leave about 10 of us...
And bad habits do not have to include sharing . Which would mean risk is not necessarily inclusive .