Mayhem in the Bedroom aka Mayhem in Houston NCNS

so please tell me how you know? Originally Posted by The Player
I guess this is how he knows......
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=865009
I saw it and if the was busy then she should have said so....I also went back and saw the review where she pulled the NCNS and texts in late August....don't know if you read those Russ38. I am glad Ike had fun but I know what I experienced.
How do you know? Originally Posted by Trey
Who the fuck is Trey, & what happened to trey??? I've been meaning to ask this for awhile.

Ok. now back on topic.

I don't think he's taking the cleverly laid hint. So I'll repeat it....

"This isn't the whore you want to fuck with...."
Maybe she read about your alleged "psycho stalker tendencies". I know I have.
So that makes it cool to NCNS and continue to text and call me right?
Yep
So that makes it cool to NCNS and continue to text and call me right? Originally Posted by The Player
Yup, pretty much.....go call KatieKatie....maybe you can catch her inbetween rallies.
  • TheDr
  • 10-05-2013, 08:37 PM
I saw it and if the was busy then she should have said so....I also went back and saw the review where she pulled the NCNS and texts in late August....don't know if you read those Russ38. I am glad Ike had fun but I know what I experienced. Originally Posted by The Player
Don't know who's right here but if you believe you are stick to your guns. Some of these 'authority figures' have agendas too... ijs
So that makes it cool to NCNS and continue to text and call me right? Originally Posted by The Player
Was that a serious question or are you fucking kidding me? that definitely bumps down your number on the priority list. If you really did those things and sent the messages I read (that's why I put alleged in my first post) I am surprised she even called you back. Grow up and get your shit together bro.
Dr. I am sticking to my guns no sweat and Luxury with the 'attitude' trust me I wouldn't take a freebie!
Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment but rest assured, I damn sure wouldn't offer... playa!

I don't have an attitude, anyone who's ever come to see me could tell you that, it's just that I declared Open Season on bullshit in 2012 so now when I see it, I shoot that shit down.

It's not what you say when everyone is watching, it's what you say and do when NO ONE is watching (or at least you think they're not). Now if one had read what I read that you "allegedly" did when you thought no one was watching they would think you were... unbalanced. Severly unbalanced. That's putting it nicely since we're supposed to be kinder and gentler (fuck you Adabear LOL)! There's a big difference between talking shit on a hooker board and REAL WORLD DRAMA. You don't pay enough for that.

But by all means, please continue your sob story.

Doesn't this guy ALWAYS have some problem with the women on here?
Doesn't this guy ALWAYS have some problem with the women on here? Originally Posted by Nightshade90
seems like it
Sorry, I have a headache right now. Maybe later ;-)

I do appreciate the kinder, gentler you. This is especially true when I do not even believe this guy. While I feel bad for anyone that gets NC/NS, I saw the threads and based on history, I would also guess that this young lady did her homework a little late and decided not to see him.

In fairness, if she did book with him, she should have just texted him to say it wasn't going to happen.

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment but rest assured, I damn sure wouldn't offer... playa!

I don't have an attitude, anyone who's ever come to see me could tell you that, it's just that I declared Open Season on bullshit in 2012 so now when I see it, I shoot that shit down.

It's not what you say when everyone is watching, it's what you say and do when NO ONE is watching (or at least you think they're not). Now if one had read what I read that you "allegedly" did when you thought no one was watching they would think you were... unbalanced. Severly unbalanced. That's putting it nicely since we're supposed to be kinder and gentler (fuck you Adabear LOL)! There's a big difference between talking shit on a hooker board and REAL WORLD DRAMA. You don't pay enough for that.
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
They have good reason for not seeing him ...BEWARE