18 yr olds...get u one

I’ve got one, well a 19 year old, and it’s glorious. She’s innovative and curious. It’s fun being her mentor and helping her experience all the new feels.
The creepy part about this is most of the men commenting on this probably has a daughter that's 18 or a niece.
The creepy part about this is most of the men commenting on this probably has a daughter that's 18 or a niece. Originally Posted by TexasJess

Whats creepy ?

Im sure u have had sex w a man old enough to b ur daddy

Im confused
Lets see now . . . .

If She is 18 and I am 36, she could be my daughter.
If I am 54, she could be my daughter's daughter (my Grand Daughter)
And if I am 72, an 18 year old provider could be my Great Grand Daughter.

Did I figure that right?
Nothing creepy about having sex w a barely legal but legal woman

U think the homosexual men gaf.
  • pxmcc
  • 06-02-2019, 07:52 PM
yes 2 of my faves are exactly 18. i'd post their links but then Ike would point me..
  • BLM69
  • 06-02-2019, 10:07 PM
yes 2 of my faves are exactly 18. i'd post their links but then Ike would point me.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
PM me these nice tender women
I stopped caring about fucking 18 years old chicks when I was 21 because of the maturity disconnect. Now that I am in my 30's, I can't even imagine how boring it would be unless they agreed to never speak the whole time.

I'll probably go through a mid life crisis phase sooner than later, but it sure the fuck won't include fucking a bunch of barely legal pimped out dingbats.

Whats creepy ?

Im confused Originally Posted by BDSaint
I don't agree with pretty much everything you post, but you do have a valid point here. I'll give you that.
I stopped caring about fucking 18 years old chicks when I was 21 because of the maturity disconnect. Now that I am in my 30's, I can't even imagine how boring it would be unless they agreed to never speak the whole time.

I'll probably go through a mid life crisis phase sooner than later, but it sure the fuck won't include fucking a bunch of barely legal pimped out dingbats.

I don't agree with pretty much everything you post, but you do have a valid point here. I'll give you that. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Perfect !!
Whats creepy ?

Im confused Originally Posted by BDSaint
Humm.. the fact that I have pubic hair & Im a grown woman. Big difference. Guys like this are why there are so many stings trying to find minors & barely 18yr olds… Ijs… Im sorry that your confused that Im a grown woman and those are kids... I mean 18 is a kid in the real world. You fuck with my niece and she is 18 I cant say on here the repercussions that would impede into your world. Your gross and to my personal opinion a guy who waits on a girl to gave a 18th birthday is a pedophile.

I have been that 16-18 yr old. Not knowing what I had got myself into. Instead of thinking about virgin twat maybe you guys should think about the girl. The damage that she will endure in the future. Its just a gross injustice. Where is your common sense?

Oh wait it's in your 10min with a kid? Yes a teen is a kid !! Common sense that no teen girl should be in this biz. Something is not right. You guys need to think further than your desired moments.
And yall wonder why there are so many stings... smfh.
Ya'll. Gross me out.. seriously..

Annie
Humm.. the fact that I have pubic hair & Im a grown woman. Big difference. Guys like this are why there are so many stings trying to find minors & barely 18yr olds… Ijs… Im sorry that your confused that Im a grown woman and those are kids... I mean 18 is a kid in the real world. You fuck with my niece and she is 18 I cant say on here the repercussions that would impede into your world. Your gross and to my personal opinion a guy who waits on a girl to gave a 18th birthday is a pedophile.

I have been that 16-18 yr old. Not knowing what I had got myself into. Instead of thinking about virgin twat maybe you guys should think about the girl. The damage that she will endure in the future. Its just a gross injustice. Where is your common sense?

Oh wait it's in your 10min with a kid? Yes a teen is a kid !! Common sense that no teen girl should be in this biz. Something is not right. You guys need to think further than your desired moments.
And yall wonder why there are so many stings... smfh. Originally Posted by TexasJess

I don't Fuck girls under 18 boo

Ur bad life is not my life
I don't Fuck girls under 18 boo

Ur bad life is not my life Originally Posted by BDSaint
18 is still a teen. Bye...

And stop Pm'ing me. You wont get a different Jess. I think your gross & I will never condone your remarks.
^^^this bitch is confused as F
^^^this bitch is confused as F Originally Posted by BDSaint
I would appreciate you not calling me a bitch. Thanks & stay out of my inbox.