Victoria Jolie is a Time Waister and total Wack job

6 reviews, 4 are No's ... Maybe that was a red flag....that is, if he was purporting to be the author of those reviews... Originally Posted by TryWeakly

I think this post needs a bit of explanation. Victoria has 6 pages of all yes reviews, some like hell yes. When I first read this, I thought you were talking about her having 4 no reviews out of 6, but after research I found out she is an above quality provider.
Whee I see a rant one of the first things I try to do is look for a little background of the person making the rant. That normally tells me what I need to know.
DJ does the same thing I believe
I think this post needs a bit of explanation. Victoria has 6 pages of all yes reviews, some like hell yes. When I first read this, I thought you were talking about her having 4 no reviews out of 6, but after research I found out she is an above quality provider. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Yessir. Exactly right..

My apologies for the absence of the assignment of what I saw as blame. Curious as to why they blocked out the name in that earlier thread she posted though.
Seem they move this tread from Report to COED now i can reply

Well they block something about what his reference told me that is against rule.As not knowing if it was true it explained the erratic behavior.
Crypt you are welcome to give me an other warning...I realized something yesterday some of you contacted me on OH2 but do your dirty laundry here as you know i can't report to admin...Some other to give me advices as i shouldn't be posting here...When you walked in my shoes i'm sure you would change your mind

As on this trip i got threatned calling the cops saying i was a french canadian spreading coivd-19 because i refused to see him as well writing a bad review of me...Now this clown because i declined to see him due to several red flags....Cajunmyrlf on OH2 aka OP here(yes Crypt you can give me an other warning)
Can't grow balls and decided to post here..While my account was pending.
Again i am not the type that is a doormat and you can walk over me. If i decide to not see someone it's my choice...Move along...Many ladies out there to choose.

I've establish a good reputation on my many boards TER TNA Oh2 bestgfe here over the years.I refuse to get bully.I'm not a wack job because i declined someone with so many red flags.Neither i am for defending myself here
This trip have put me over the edge with the threats this one and the one calling the police,the insult, been shorted as it was said that i was stuck here.Emotionally it's draining and i feel for the local girls that has to deal with craziness like that on daily base
VJ
Oh and if you see this post contact me here not on OH2....
Still looking for those balls....WAIT i think i found it...NAH it was a dust on the floor
Nah-- you are good on this post VJ

LOL at the "grow some balls" ... As far as I am concerned, she can stick around for a while...js

LOL at the "grow some balls" ... As far as I am concerned, she can stick around for a while...js Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Dear I left to tour the potatoes state..Peacful &Harmony

VJ
Nah-- you are good on this post VJ Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Wait a minute ? Could it be crypt found a heart in whoville?
Wait a minute ? Could it be crypt found a heart in whoville? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Is is that right?
It looks like it it.
It looks like it it. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Meh...Don't believe it after getting the warning..