How does one contact nikki?

All I wanted for Xmas was the simp to stop putting himself in my threads. Bruh I don’t bother you…every thread on eccie here comes the simp pimp Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Usually only post when I have been mentioned...not so nicely.
I have to admit, it wasnt the case here
Sorry : (
But then, you werent so nice on your reply on a joke
Not sorry : )
I’m sorry you weren’t neuterd as a juvenile
Yep, I think a dick pic would be your best bet : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
Let’s refer to post 5 in this thread…nobody mentioned you… you interjected yourself & now are claiming to be a victim. I can’t. You are bad for business. Unless someone responds immediately, you call out cancel culture. I’m sorry, your like 70 with this continuing behavior. Please move on
Nobody wants to fuck a 70yr old plus a simp…

Begging is not attractive bro.
Nobody wants to fuck a 70yr old plus a simp… Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Dont be bitter
Smile : )
Who said she is bitter?I think the simp is mad that he can not hook up with her
Who said she is bitter?I think the simp is mad that he can not hook up with her Originally Posted by BOSSVPLOW
Ah, calling out the truth equals bitter. Who knew?
Simp pimp actually sounded bad ass until someone altered me what it meant. Son with that said. Don’t be a Simp!
Some in this business can be hard to reach. I was only trying to get some advice on how to reach her. It was meant to be joke/ silly, that's why i said "playing a special note on a piano". I didn't even know she was on here. I apologize you all, including Nikki. I did not mean to draw negative attention to this thread. Yes, I should have gone with no answer, and moved on. From what I know 99.99 sending anyone dick pics is not the way to go.
Great thread, it shows the wonderful personality of a certain person : )
Great thread, it shows the wonderful personality of a certain person : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
Well, with this one, we can see the provider rage I wrote about last week. Not a good look and bad advertising.
Honestly this makes me wish I could line my schedule up with her easier. Sounds fun and spicy.
Manners everyone.
Not my mod area, but geeze, even osd knows I'm actually in Syracuse a few times a year.