Do you tip a provider?

Tips are nice to receive but I would think the best tip would be a return visit. Originally Posted by jaydalee
I resemble that remark! LOL
I always tip at least $50 and usually a little more. I always include it up front and in the envelope. The appreciation always comes back ten fold on the next return visit.
Since your asking the community. Do you tip the women you see?

I ask, because your constantly posting threads, asking folks do they do this or that or would you, could you do this or that and all of the above. But you never follow up with answers of your own. Just repetitive question after question.

So do you tip???

a. yes

b. no

c. never

d.maybe Originally Posted by pickupkid
I don't tip nor am I inclined to bring a gift. Even on a conventional date, I wouldn't bring a gift. I think most women would find recieving a gift on the first date somewhat uncomfortable and awkward. Apparently in this realm it wouldn't be.
Like every other business, I think a tip is only warranted when the session has been exceptional or better. Again it's not necessary. This hobby is expensive as it is.
Like every other business, I think a tip is only warranted when the session has been exceptional or better. Again it's not necessary. This hobby is expensive as it is. Originally Posted by Shayla

I agree. It's always a pleasant surprise when a client tips, and I especially think it endearing when they read my wishlist on my site and bring me the things I love.
What is considered a tip? I don't tip cash, usually a bottle of wine for her and maybe one for us to share!
  • MrGiz
  • 02-25-2012, 05:54 AM
When seeing one of my Fave Five... I usually put in a lil lagniappe ahead of time... 'cause I already know I'm going to enjoy one hell of a good time!

Generally, not on first visits... unless they are suddenly knocking on the Fave Five Door!
Since your asking the community. Do you tip the women you see?

I ask, because your constantly posting threads, asking folks do they do this or that or would you, could you do this or that and all of the above. But you never follow up with answers of your own. Just repetitive question after question.

So do you tip??? Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
He always leads with his tip, as do I.
Yes ,I do tip or buy somthing nice for her
I often tip, and would love to be able to afford to just double a few gals donations as a tip, some are unbelievable, I have seen a couple gals who have needed a tip or two on providing better service, I did provide that also. I believe that treating each and every provider like they are the center of the universe and making sure they have as nice a time as I do means alot, I could be wrong,lol
When I receive a tip or gift up front I am beyond touched and grateful. The personal gifts I've received are fantastic, you guys have really hit it out of the park down here in the south.

Tips (whether up front or after) are touching as well and also make my ego swell a little . If you tip in advance, it's because you *know* I'm going to give you exceptional service. If you tip afterwards, well it's like a standing ovation.

That being said: I NEVER expect a tip and I am not disappointed when I don't receive one. I'm just happy to make your acquaintance and give you a toe curling good time
Tips are nice to receive but I would think the best tip would be a return visit. Originally Posted by jaydalee

+1

The greatest compliment is a return visit.

Huck
I'm a businessman and I've never had one single customer pay over the Invoice amount. However, if my customers like our business, they recommend us to others and we often see repeat business. I do the same as a hobbyist- pay the stated price, recommend (reviews), and repeat if the lady is in my area and I'm available. By the way ladies, those reviews usually take 2 hours to do.
In the past (Early 1900s) the term "TIPS" is said to have been an acronym for "To InsurePerfict Service" and was given to Hotel staff at the START of a visit. In this spirit, I often present a 10-20% tip before a session begins depending on the initial vibe.