Goodbye... I'm Just Saying...

It's a shame something like this is happening to you

Unfortunately this kind of thing happens on both sides of the fence, a lot of times neither the hobbyists or providers are who ya think.
Bye
It's a shame? We don't even know what's happened...just some vague comments, and no one even mentioned. If you want to leave, there's ways to do it with less drama that accomplishes nothing. Some of the people here will give you sympathy for your inconsequential comments...I won't. Help yourself or don't, either way, if you want to leave, then leave, a last ditch cry for attention gets you nowhere...
It's a shame? We don't even know what's happened...just some vague comments, and no one even mentioned. If you want to leave, there's ways to do it with less drama that accomplishes nothing. Some of the people here will give you sympathy for your inconsequential comments...I won't. Help yourself or don't, either way, if you want to leave, then leave, a last ditch cry for attention gets you nowhere... Originally Posted by Wakeu?
I was all sad and shit after reading this thread, then you go and piss in every ones cheerios ! Too fuckn funny of a response from your angle sir! However I must concur with your point it makes absolute sense, the goodbye is almost too general hospital. But shit I've had my moments on as the world turns, good luck aidan!
Ms. Mackenna please feel free to contact the staff if there is a problem with your account. We will be more than happy to help assist you with what we can.
You should tell the Fucking prophet.......ijs.
I would inform the mods who it is, have them lock your account then call the cops... if this person is threatening you etc.. they will take your side because you are now in fear of your life. if they fail to take action and you have filed the complaint etc then if he ramps things up you contact the DA and show the complaint..

Be Safe ok?
  • Rezo
  • 11-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Sorry to that you are having to bow out of here in this manner, Aidan. Hope you can figure out a better resolution to it all.
It's a shame? We don't even know what's happened...just some vague comments, and no one even mentioned. If you want to leave, there's ways to do it with less drama that accomplishes nothing. Some of the people here will give you sympathy for your inconsequential comments...I won't. Help yourself or don't, either way, if you want to leave, then leave, a last ditch cry for attention gets you nowhere... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
It does accomplish something - it's a reminder to us ladies to not let our guards down and to avoid revealing info during intimate interludes when trust levels are up while personal barriers fall down. Discretion and secrecy, aka privacy and a degree of valid paranoia, are vital in the hobby. That alone is worth attention.
Ms Fancy, you really can't make that statement, without knowing facts about both individuals. In general your statement is correct for all players in this game. Male hobbyist have also been outed-blackmailed etc. by providers.

Aiden, Good luck to you in what ever you do. However, by your statements, you are doing nothing but feeding the possible harrassers ego. If you think that closing this account will end, you are wrong. If there is a real threat, and as you indicate, the harrasser knows where you live and other personal information, then your life will not get better.

You should not keep the individuals real identity a secret. You should tell someone, either Police, Priest, the Moderators, someone, so that if something drastic did happen, then perhaps the harrasser will not get away. It does not sound, using your words that you have anything more to lose. Again good luck.
The OP's message has been relayed and there is no need to post any further comments. Thanks for all of your comments and a level of service that was off the charts.

Oh yeah...keep my number.