Thank you Rick Perry!

You've wished bad on several people here. I hope you don't label yourself as a Christian. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I do remember him wishing ill will on you, in particular. I think he must have forgotten about the 80 dirty whoooores he banged. 80. Wow. That's a lot of repenting...
He's playing me, WR. We all know he doesn't believe what he posts. He does it just to get me to respond. It's embarrassing, but I can let that bullshit of his go by. Well played, WE..
  • DSK
  • 05-26-2015, 05:21 AM
You low life POS wishing bad on someone- I hope you don't label yourself as a Christian. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Why, do you consider that a sin?
Let me ask you a question; why is gay the worst thing that someone can be? You seem to think that homosexuality is so bad, you can use it as a way to denigrate someone. I'd rather be gay, than be you. I've told you before I'm straight. And I'll tell you this; no one who is actually straight screams it out as loud as you do. And you at least you used projection this time instead of transference, which you've used every time previous. In error, of course. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And again you defend your "top" "man" and fellow glory holer and butt into someone else's conversation. Deny all you want to about your gayness and even do the Slick Willy Clinton by saying " I did not..." and maybe your liberal buddies own at the truck stop will believe you, but the none of us adults will believe it !
You blow your mother with that mouth?
God has finally answered Rick Perry's prayers for rain. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It seems so far the hardest hit is the bastion of the liberals in Texas.
He's playing me, WR. We all know he doesn't believe what he posts. He does it just to get me to respond. It's embarrassing, but I can let that bullshit of his go by. Well played, WE.. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG I have been leaving you alone for the most part. I have been ignoring you and cutting you some slack. I made my point here and did not see the need to keep going at it.

But you just cannot leave well enough alone can you?

COG you really need to learn the meaning of "narcissistic" That and "obsessive" really do define you. You take every opportunity to try to make threads about you. To make you look the poor, stalked, treated unfairly, poor is me, no body loves me, America has treated me bad victim. You think you know everything. Your the "expert" on every subject. You constantly make definitive, blanket statements as if they represent what all Americans do or should think,

The OP mentioned about Rick Perry's ill request for prayer for rain.. I know about people praying about bad things happening to me, I have a couple that members that are cyberstalkers of me on this site. It is very ironic that my biggest one has posted on this thread and he should know how a stalker thinks/acts very well, as he has said "Obsessed people are not rational. You cannot reason with him." It is not pretty, the guys are fixated to the point where they are nuts, have agendas and need some serious personal counseling/therapy but there is very little you can do other than ignore them hoping that they will go away on here. However, I doubt that they will get the picture- it's amazing you have one guy who swears he is a Christian where he even thinks he's ordained to know who is a real Christian and who isn't- there's another guy for some reason hides behinds his former alias and despite the overwhelming evidence that his been presented- continues to deny that he was the asshole formerly known as UnderConstruction- who by the way had plenty of reviews on here and somehow they think my 80 reviews over 6 to 7 years makes there 15 to 20 reviews in 2 years look worst.
I do remember him wishing ill will on you, in particular. I think he must have forgotten about the 80 dirty whoooores he banged. 80. Wow. That's a lot of repenting... Originally Posted by WombRaider
You had 17 reviews in a years spans- far more than my average- here's your account : http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=23..._reviews&pp=10
In july of 2014 you reviewed 4 girls in 4 days- looks like someone has a problem. You can deny being Underconstruction all you want the truth is out there little boy.
  • shanm
  • 05-26-2015, 12:44 PM

COG you really need to learn the meaning of "narcissistic" That and "obsessive" really do define you. You take every opportunity to try to make threads about you. To make you look the poor, stalked, treated unfairly, poor is me, no body loves me, America has treated me bad victim. You think you know everything. Your the "expert" on every subject. You constantly make definitive, blanket statements as if they represent what all Americans do or should think,
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
^This is 100% spot-on.
^This is 100% spot-on. Originally Posted by shanm
Actually it's bullshit, but you two have a nice time together.
Actually it's bullshit, but you two have a nice time together. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You were even called out about a provider who doesn't have a bone to pick with you and I and she noticed how you were stalking me and how you had a personal agenda against me. She even went as far as scolding you and asked you to apologize to me for your behavior. However, the word "apologize" doesn't exist in your vocabulary because you are a stubborn old fart whose only agenda on this site is to stalk and criticize anyone who has a different religious or political belief other than yours- I have reached out to some MODS, but they say until you threaten someone on here there's not much they can do. However, you are one of the biggest ECCIE assholes on this site bar non. It's a shame that people like you exist on this site let alone in this world.
You were even called out about a provider who doesn't have a bone to pick with you and I and she noticed how you were stalking me and how you had a personal agenda against me. She even went as far as scolding you and asked you to apologize to me for your behavior. However, the word "apologize" doesn't exist in your vocabulary because you are a stubborn old fart whose only agenda on this site is to stalk and criticize anyone who has a different religious or political belief other than yours- I have reached out to some MODS, but they say until you threaten someone on here there's not much they can do. However, they were in unison and believed you are one of the biggest ECCIE assholes on this site bar non. It's a shame that people like you exist on this site let alone in this world. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Are you publishing info you received in a PM, WE?
  • shanm
  • 05-26-2015, 01:13 PM
Are you publishing info you received in a PM, WE? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No fuck-face, quit sticking your two-incher into everything.
No fuck-face, quit sticking your two-incher into everything. Originally Posted by shanm
What'd you do, shamman, use yours as a measuring stick and multiply by eight?