40-80$ BJ's??

• BLM69
  • 06-13-2013, 03:12 PM
Is that Diamond still around? her sessions qualify as "Gonzo" . haven't seen her since last year. WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY off the hook with activities.

She was actually a real sweat girl . Originally Posted by Hidaka
Yes sir! I just dumped a load of man juice in her mouth yesterday, she still taking orders well.
is Diamond's number still 469-243-4653 ?
  • Krez
  • 06-14-2013, 08:10 AM
Any updated contact information for these women?
  • BLM69
  • 06-14-2013, 09:09 AM
is Diamond's number still 469-243-4653 ? Originally Posted by Hidaka
still the same number
Sent you a PM Tran

BTW who is the guy in the avatar?
Sent you a PM Tran

BTW who is the guy in the avatar? Originally Posted by Hidaka
that is Vo Nguyen Giap, in a photo from a few years back...he is considered by many to be the greatest tactical military leader in history....he led the forces in Vietnam for 3 decades, winning the war against France in the Battle at Dien Bien Phu, in 1954, and later led such key battles as the Tet Offensive in 1968, against U.S. armed forces. in short, he was responsible for winning wars against both France and the United States.

and he is still living, he turns 101 in August....
BADASS!
Suzie Q in Euless 40-50 bbbjtc Originally Posted by David426
Called her and she said "I dont know you." She is not taking any new clients.
Called her and she said "I dont know you." She is not taking any new clients. Originally Posted by sroach23
Yeah, that was pretty much my experience with her. Sadly, I was a regular of hers for the better part of 2 years. Then after a short break she forgot about me. When I tried to contact her again she questioned me about our history, accused me of being a police officer, referred me to another provider WHILE accusing me of being a police officer, asked me to text her dick picks, and told me I had neither been on ASPD or ECCIE.

Then she spent the next 3 weeks texting me for information, while asking me when I could visit and how much I could pay.
Yeah, that was pretty much my experience with her. Sadly, I was a regular of hers for the better part of 2 years. Then after a short break she forgot about me. When I tried to contact her again she questioned me about our history, accused me of being a police officer, referred me to another provider WHILE accusing me of being a police officer, asked me to text her dick picks, and told me I had neither been on ASPD or ECCIE.

Then she spent the next 3 weeks texting me for information, while asking me when I could visit and how much I could pay. Originally Posted by Texas_Seeker
I love the biker chicks so i gave it a shot. Too bad she didn't even want to ask for references.
Does anyone have any pics of Diamond? Sounds like my type of gal!