Are you having trouble with ECCIE responding???

Works great for me in Cali..i guess I have god luck??
After SR posted that his was running normally again, I checked mine, and it was still off. I re-started the computer and now it's running fine.

I had done it earlier this am w/o success.
Works great for me in Cali..i guess I have god luck?? Originally Posted by AimeeAims
Maybe I should come over and check yours.
After SR posted that his was running normally again, I checked mine, and it was still off. I re-started the computer and now it's running fine.

I had done it earlier this am w/o success. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
There is a little known secret about any Windows version on any machine, Reboot daily will keep it running somewhat stable and if it seems weird, reboot again
There is a little known secret about any Windows version on any machine, Reboot daily will keep it running somewhat stable and if it seems weird, reboot again Originally Posted by Spirit13
But Charles is running a Mac. FWIW I power down my PC every night. Weird stuff still happens (not just the smileys on eccie).
I think the problem may have been related to general server issues and not so much a problem specific to the Eccie site itself.

There were no viruses detected on my system and the pages on the board appear to be loading rapidly again.

Running Firefox with Windows Vista, but no kool-aid, thank you, very much!
The only problem I am having is sloooow page loads. I am running Win7, Firefox 3.6.13, Dual core, 2.8GHZ processors and 2GB ram. Sometimes I just give up and cancel the page load or it times out.
I'm running Vista with Chrome browser. Rarely any problems, but when I do it's general slow loading, usually late at night when there are various tune-ups going on with the site.
But you're a mod, everything is perfect for you guys. ... ... ...

oh wait
Maybe I should come over and check yours. Originally Posted by SR Only
You just cannot help yourself, can you?

Don't change.
Elisabeth
Yes, I'm a floozy. Just don't call me a cheap floozy.
Yes, I'm a floozy. Just don't call me a cheap floozy. Originally Posted by SR Only
Floozy wasn't exactly the first word that came to mind!
  • 69er
  • 02-15-2011, 10:43 PM
I was having lots of problems 11/14 at about 11pm. I would almost never get a page to load on the first try. Today... No problems at all.
Yeah, I started getting an error "503 Service Unavailable" on some posts back on Sunday. Several hours later, it clears up but returns later on.

It seems to come & go in waves.

LOL - no pun intended
But Charles is running a Mac. FWIW I power down my PC every night. Weird stuff still happens (not just the smileys on eccie). Originally Posted by SR Only
Mac OSX is based off BSD unix... and any OS will bog down if you do not have enough RAM.