Houston Provider Short Notice Availability List

Sixth: fucktards start posting in the SNATCH thread.
Originally Posted by dearhunter
Guys post in the SNATCH here in the Nola area. I don't understand why
Because, they can.

The day I notice your local modtards pointing them for posting in the SNATCH thread is the day I pay your SNATCH thread a visit.
This has been tried in Austin and Houston..and has failed..In Austin's case failed twice but that was both gents and ladies fault. Many would love to have it back but since it does take so much time to monitor it and many rules were broken, i doubt it will be allowed back. It is a nice idea though.
They could always enforce "posting limits" on the thread.... that seems to curb most of the bullshit...
"posting limits" on who.....and enforced by whom.....and where is that exactly in the guidelines?

On the hooktards? There is already a limit on the number of ads a whore is permitted to post in coed. That number is zero.

On fucktards? Why the fuck would I give up my freedoms to accommodate requested freedoms that are already a violation of the guidelines?

The tolerance for Fancy's sticky is not in the threads existence. The tolerance is in the fact that I leave it alone.
"posting limits" on who.....and enforced by whom.....and where is that exactly in the guidelines?

On the hooktards? There is already a limit on the number of ads a whore is permitted to post in coed. That number is zero.

On fucktards? Why the fuck would I give up my freedoms to accommodate requested freedoms that are already a violation of the guidelines?

The tolerance for Fancy's sticky is not in the threads existence. The tolerance is in the fact that I leave it alone. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Thank you. Fancy, and the 200,000+ viewers of the thread, greatly appreciate your and ECCIE's tolerance of the Houston Newbie-Friendly Provider List in ISO. I try to keep a tight reign on it so abuse doesn't occur.

I realize that in its current visually-appealing format, arguments could well be made against the possible advertising aspect. However, the list can always be revised and condensed (although knifing it too much might reduce its effectiveness), and the basic premise is useful, informative, and helpful to our incoming members. I hope some version of it will continue to exist for new Hobbyists even after I eventually leave ECCIE.

Since there's a possibility of that happening this year (and heck, I might just keel over anytime from the flu, meteors, falling icicles, an out-sized choking hazard, or an overindulgence of chihuahuas), anybody open to taking care of the HNFPL?
When they fuck it up, you know what is going to happen.......ijs
When they fuck it up, you know what is going to happen.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter

I know. So far, so good going on 3 years, so don't jinx it!

Whatever happens, happens. No sense in protesting if the powers-that-be decide that the HNFPL no longer works as intended or has lost its usefulness. The Zen of Chihuahua has taught me to accept what I cannot control and not whine about it. Namaste, wag, wag.
... I might just keel over anytime from the flu, meteors, falling icicles, an out-sized choking hazard, or an overindulgence of chihuahuas) ... Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Chew them rat-dogs thoroughly before swallowing - they contain lots of tiny bones.
It would be nice, it’s so many ladies and areas it would simplify things for ladies and gents