Truckertom is dead

It's English singer Charlotte Church from back in the pop music stage of her career in the mid 2000s when she was trying to break away from the classic music that made her famous when she was a kid/teen.
Skylark- another thread your Avatar Hi-Jacked. Very Nice lol
Skylark- another thread your Avatar Hi-Jacked. Very Nice lol Originally Posted by Crimson32
SUPERlark
Superlark in the face she reminds me of Megyn Kelly of Fox News. Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
Nice, try.

Those boobs are a-bouncin!!! Nice avatar. TM Originally Posted by texasmarine
Thanks.

Skylark- another thread your Avatar Hi-Jacked. Very Nice lol Originally Posted by Crimson32
Lol. I should change it. I'm going to post her pix, to stop that.
It's English singer Charlotte Church from back in the pop music stage of her career in the mid 2000s when she was trying to break away from the classic music that made her famous when she was a kid/teen. Originally Posted by outbound
Yes, the Avatar for Charlotte Church. she is now 27 but does not look any more like the Avatar.

Damn still not bad~ Someone needs to introduce her to eccie
Should I write a review about my Avatar? I got many PM's and comments about it. I'm so jealous now that one of you steal my lovely avatar and i become lonely. Originally Posted by Superlark
I've been trying to lipread your avatar. It looks like she's saying "up my ass".
I've been trying to lipread your avatar. It looks like she's saying "up my ass". Originally Posted by ffutssihswonk
No shes saying banana
This thread started out pretty weird and useless. Now it has become totally unrelated to the subject, if there was one.

Good night, John Boy