Meeting ladies at socials!

My observations:

1) You can tell a lot face to face. Many people can't keep their inner psycho hidden face to face. Heck, many can't keep it hidden online or on the phone. However, some of the psychos can hide their inner psycho, so don't put too much faith in that.

It's a lot easier to get rid of the guy or gal at the social than when he shows up for an appointment.

2) There's no photoshop, old photos, or clever poses at the social to hide your real appearance. You see a lot more of the real person.

3) A lot of the ladies hang out together and don't circulate. Ladies, you might circulate more if you're wanting to generate business. Of course, if you just want to socialize with one or two guys or ladies, that's OK, too.

4) Don't forget it's a social, not an orgy. No lady or guy should feel pressured to do more than chat, or perhaps exchange handles and phone numbers.

5) Don't forget there's risk of being spotted by a civilian or a bad hobbyist or provider. Don't ever forget there is always risk in the hobby in any activity.

People have occasionally spotted a real world acquaintance in the venue. "Mom, what are you doing here and why are you dressed like that?"

6) It's not about getting an appointment right then and there. Just because you don't make an appointment right then doesn't mean it doesn't get you an appointment later.
Doesn't make much sense to attend and then sit in a corner. Maybe we need "Party Mods" to drive the mixing. Originally Posted by Loxly
I agree...but I am also one on those ladies who sits in a corner but please dont get me wrong I dont sit in the corner because I am "stuck up or I dont see anyone fuckable in the room" but for the sole reason I am super very shy in a group setting ...I used to drink to open up at socials but it has dawned on me that ..wait if they see me drinking here they must think its my daily thing...Far from it...

On the other hand in a one on one setting...My shyness melts
gneiss guy I already knew #4 & 6

I go to the social's to meet new people and people I already know I usually have something to eat when I drink then another drink while I socialize with people I used to be shy as well I am a sociable person like making new friends
If I attend a social it is only because I have time to play.
I have left the social with a new friend, played showered and we both returned
and mingled with others and hung out. It's kinda naughty seeking away and
playing then going back like nobody knows

And hell... Who cares if they do know
You are a naughty girl. I was at a social and was flirting with this hot young lady. I whispered into her ear "I want to lick you" she smiled and said " we can go into the bathroom and you can lick me" I was so tempted, but that would be breaking the rules of the social so I just bit my tongue. Sneaking away to play would be a lot of fun.

IB
Love meeting Ladies at socials... it's the guys I dread ...
Interesting discussion and viewpoints above.

Socials obviosly aren't for everyone.

Mainly, it seems, more for those who want a visual (and maybe an aural, tactile and olfactory "taste") of a prospective playmate. In this instance, playmate is gender neutral.

The Fall schedule is in my signature.

Expecting, I am, to see many Austin folks at next week's "Beat the Austin Traffic Happy Hour" plus maybe 8 or 10 visitors, and some new to the scene folks, too.
So who's going to be at the social this week, should be a good one!

IB
I will
You know it.
I'll see y'all there!!
I'll see y'all there!!
Jk. I'll be at ztonk's party
I'll be at ztonk's party Originally Posted by brittanystar

IB

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Will I see you at the party, love?