ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS READ THIS!

Stupid Twitler now blames Obama for protests in Townhalls.

What a cocksucking imbecile.

I am a cocksucking imbecile. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
dude lighten up! you'll have a stroke .. on second thought ... be my guest! bahhaaa

What a cocksucking imbecile. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are the cocksucking imbecile, and a pig.
It was people that were not silent and protested that brought a end to the Vietnam War! We have a madman in office now that might be compromised by the Russians, now is not the time to be silent. Jim, watch the MSNBC show tonight at 9 about the Trump Putin connection, people don't realize how big a story this is, it will amaze you! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Sorry but protesters did not end the Viet Nam War. They just complicated things further. Just like the protesting that is going on today, it brings about nothing but destruction.

Jim
O.P ........ no wonder some animals eat their young.
For the last eight years you were asleep. Now you're all bright eyed and bushy tailed, lol. Nobody cares dude. Nobody should. You act like Obama never lied. Here's
some news for ya, Obama perfected the art of lying.
Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I wouldn't say that Obama perfected the art of lying, he's a bad liar. Obama was just clueless. One only has to look at Bill Clinton on the art of lying.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Squealing, scumbag libtards would rather allow lying, cheating, stealing, corrupt scum of the earth dem machine control us, steal from ...
we the mother fucking PEOPLE
Self suckit
I don't care. Because I can't change Trump's heart or anyone else's, and neither can you. Control yourself, that should be your main concern. Because if you can do that nothing can harm you. You haven't mastered yourself, yet you think you can influence other people which is laughable. These people crying and carrying on over Trump's victory is a direct sign personal weakness. They don't deserve any credit and their lives are a total shambles no matter who would be president.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
"I can't change his heart" are you fucking kidding me? How about this, if you think he is wrong or bad quit blindly supporting him. He is not a conservative or a Republican. He will throw everyone of you under the bus before this is over. You talk about folks crying over Trump? You guys are going on 10 years of crying over Obama . You only picked Trump because he was a racist pig in retaliation. Then again the Russians did help a little. They just knew what buttons to push on the racist fraidy-cats the Republicans have become since the Teaparty assimilated them.
Good Grief, for a moment i thought He-Man was back. LOL.

BAHAAAAAA!!!
I see the time off did nothing to ease the dumbass in MT.
You are the cocksucking imbecile, and a pig. Originally Posted by bambino
I think you may be right unlike you. We all know you are perspicacious at it LOL!
I see the time off did nothing to ease the dumbass in MT. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
No the dumbass has not been able to ease in me. Remember my sphincter is "in tact" LOL!

I bet he could ease right in you though.