ENOUGH WITH THE ASS PICTURES

I tend to agree with the OP, too many ass shots get boring. Not every guy is the Assman.

Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
MMMMmmmmm! Soooooo lickable! I do like a variety of pics in a showcase, taken from angles where I can see what she really looks like. But a picture of a beautiful butt is always welcome. I love to watch butts as women walk. I love my cock in the crack of a butt. I love too see a butt during doggie. I love to squeeze those buns. I love to kiss and lick a lovely lady's butt hole. This pic makes me want to do all the above!!!! So pretty!!!!!
She must be a good girl...as she's wearing her garter belt the good girl way.
Bad girls wear the panties on the OUTSIDE of the belt, not underneath.
To some...being bad IS being good.

LOL

I tend to agree with the OP, too many ass shots get boring. Not every guy is the Assman.

No.... BUTT I AM!!!!!

Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
MMMMmmmmm! Soooooo lickable! I do like a variety of pics in a showcase, taken from angles where I can see what she really looks like. But a picture of a beautiful butt is always welcome. I love to watch butts as women walk. I love my cock in the crack of a butt. I love too see a butt during doggie. I love to squeeze those buns. I love to kiss and lick a lovely lady's butt hole. This pic makes me want to do all the above!!!! So pretty!!!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Agreed.... INDEED!!!!

I have viewed your excellent gallery, you have this one ass shot. Even this one shot shows your ass in perspective to the rest of you. I don't want to select a girl based on an ass shot and come to find out she is all ass - not my cup of tea at all. I believe this is what the op is talking about. If I see a girl with just ass shots I assume she is hiding something and move on. My ideal girl is not the granddaughter of Baby Huey.

I am so damned tired of looking at providers showcases just to see 15 pictures of your ass. And nothing butt your ass. Is that the only damned body part that you have?

What is this? Backpage? A Sir Mix-a-lot video?
No. This is not ghetto central. I want to see pictures that are semi professional.

Here is a helpful hint on how to get a bit more business ladies. At least 2 shots of your face, 3 pic of tits and ass, 2-3 overview.

How hard is that?

NOW STOP WITH ALL THE ASS AND HIPS PICTURES!!!

rant over. Originally Posted by Dick BadCock
WALDT

Believe it or not......we are unable to please all of the gents, all of the time.
I am so damned tired of looking at providers showcases just to see 15 pictures of your ass. And nothing butt your ass. Is that the only damned body part that you have?

What is this? Backpage? A Sir Mix-a-lot video?
No. This is not ghetto central. I want to see pictures that are semi professional.

Here is a helpful hint on how to get a bit more business ladies. At least 2 shots of your face, 3 pic of tits and ass, 2-3 overview.

How hard is that?

NOW STOP WITH ALL THE ASS AND HIPS PICTURES!!!

rant over. Originally Posted by Dick BadCock
No butt it's one of my best ASSets ... and have had NO complaints on my pictures or my ASSets ...

As for the OPs picture hints ....

For all the ASS MEN... as american as apple pie I THANK YOU
Hey guys new here but not to the hobby, I'm a pro photog and here's a couple of favorite ass pix I've taken...
Attached Images File Type: jpg J 2 small.JPG (199.7 KB, 240 views) File Type: jpg T2Small.jpg (323.3 KB, 245 views)

Beautiful as ever!
Agreed.... INDEED!!!! Originally Posted by Redd Rozay
I have to get you that T-Shirt. What size do you wear? You are the Assman, and I am the Spinnerfreak. I have one girlfriend who is just under 5' and about 90lbs. She has a body to die for.
Zabrina has a very excellent photo library on her website.
I don't have professional shots b/c I hear to many people say they are disappointed when the provider is not what expected. My unprofessional shots are me and when I meet the person they are happy not to be deceived. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
it's not the professionalism of the photography that people don't like, it's the amount of makeup and staged glamour they often use in them. a professional photographer knows how to stage a scene, light the subject, and frame the woman in the shot that self-shot amateur pics always lack. professional photos don't need the superficial makeup and glamour to make a great shot, but that's what a lot of people associate them with, unfortunately. a great photographer knows how to accentuate the 'real you' so clients won't be surprised that you don't look like how you do in the pics when they meet you for the first time
I think a great mix of professional photos and candid photos from all angles works best.
I have a girlfriend who is just naturally photogenic, and she takes pictures with her phone and she looks fantastic. My ex-wife was a natural beauty who seldom used any makeup, and she took Glamour Shots and they turned out awful.
Not a fan of glamor shots or staged pics. When I see a ladies pic, I want it to be a true representation of what she looks like in person. Pics need to be candid and straight forward. That is actually one of the things I like about girls who use cell phones on BP. Those pics are real. They don't try to hide things or stage things. Bottom line, pics need to be honest-- even if they are just ass pics

BTW ladies, keep posting ass pics but pics of your other ASSets are appreciated as well
I luv luv luv asses!!!!!!!!!!

heres one with candle wax...

heres one from a m& g..................