Thought I would...

Nikki, there no doubt you are very fine, but it would just be torture being with you and you have so many limitations... will you ever ease up?
Nice ...

.... now you have me thinking blonde ....

The blonde tease from High School who never would put all out ....
Very pretty subject matter
I reeeeaaaaallllllly like the shorter/bob style on you. Did I state that emphatically enough? Heheh.

That style, on the right woman, is sophisticated and classy.
I love how it highlights your bone structure, defines your pretty face and brows, and accentuates your décolletage...all of this is my way of saying that I really like your pictures and especially the second one.

Oh, and your body looks really nice in the others… Love your lingerie. May I ask how tall you are?

A
She is 5'5'' Very pretty girl!
Yes nice..very nice. I like the short look where your hair turns in at the neck line.
Thank you! Here is one more. I just took this one tonight!

Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
Beautiful
Thank you all! You guys are sweet! Here is my lazy lounging before I headed out to handle some errands today...

Very nice Nikki!!
Beautiful Nikki, and you are cumin to town this week too.

IB
Thank you all! You guys are sweet! Here is my lazy lounging before I headed out to handle some errands today...

Damn That's Hot!! I would love to massage those pretty feet again. So glad you're one of the smart providers who includes pics of her feet Nikki
Thank you both!

Someone say feet

Thank you both!

Someone say feet

I'm not as open these days about my foot fetish but I do love them, yours are beautiful.

Thank you Nikki.

IB
Thank you for the pics Nikki...you are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Thank you
Thank you both!

Someone say feet

Now that's what I'm talkin bout right there!!

Thank You Gorgeous!!!