The rule when eating pussy...

Oops. I meant about the other post. I forgot where I was for a second. But yea just saying, what a funny cute-meet.
  • Toyz
  • 07-28-2012, 01:13 AM
I knew your reference immediately...yeah, they seem to be in the "girl lost boy" phase of the movie...soon to be united in some festive & bigger than life venue...in every relationship there are ups and downs (hopefully)

LOl!! Cute thread. I guess I'm a weird one. Any gent I see who goes down under knows I don't hesitate about directions. I'm super sensitive down there so pretty much most what was listed, kinda distracts me, if doing anything at all. The key to my true happiness is just using the lips. Believe me or not, I feel more softness and mildness from lips than tongue. if your MO is to get me off first, before we shabang, the lips are the way. ( clearly YOUR lips that is lol)

Now, on the contrary, still no way to screw it up unless you're using teeth or just have awful aim. Lmao.

I'll be first to say, it took me a few years to be comfortable w guiding an eater-outer. But as I've aged/progressed ( as I like to put it gracefully haha ) I have found most gents are interested on hearing feedback that's " productive" and still passively sweet. Lol

Man after all that, I need to hit the night stand drawer. Haha. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
This is why it is great to get feedback (as long as its not mean and condescending.)
Contrary to popular opinion, there is no "One right way" to eat pussy. Not all women are the same sensitivity-wise, and even the same woman's sensitivity can vary from overly sensitive to dulled from toys, etc.
It's always nice for someone to help you tune your skills, if not for your technique in general, then for your technique in pleasing her specifically.
Thanks for sharing your insights with your gents ExoticEzra! (some women are afraid to) ++points for you.
You would think but unfortunately when I'm done eating pussy they can't move, they just lie there shaking with "cum vulsions". Originally Posted by homer13

Today, I ate a girlfriend to orgasm; she cum-vulsed sooo violently, she fell off the side of the bed!!! I was so goddamn proud of myself.
Don't rely on a video to learn how to eat pussy. Hometown inc is now offering classes on how to please a woman. Depending on demand we will be having classes every other week on a myriad of subjects. Our next class will be on eating pussy, tits and other pleasing things you can do with your tongue. We have a few hot ladies to pick from for demonstration and they will even be available after class for sessions to practice one on one (or two) for the lucky gent who picks her.

All classes are 50 bucks per person and we only have room for 10 gents per class so PM me to get your reservation and start the screen process.
Hey I know homie don't like the ass play , but mustn't forget the DATO !
Hey I know homie don't like the ass play , but mustn't forget the DATO ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD

You notice how I said other tongue pleasing techniques, it's all covered. Any and all things guys want to find out about. Our lady will be available for head to toe pleasure.