Somebody is photgraphing hobbyists' cars in Houston

In the reflection in the window in one of the pics its clearly a woman, a big one at that. Unless there is a guy out there with size D manboobs stalking all the good times stores.
He/she can take all the pics he/she wants of me and my car. Unlike a lot of you, I don't feel the need to hide my activities. I am open about hobbying and everyone I work with knows about it. I think if you have to hide something you probably should not do it.....Bill
It's not a guy, it's a fat hating bitch. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
A fat hating bitch who uses a canon camera, has an iPhone, and rarely cleans out her white 4-dr vehicle.
A fat-hating bitch. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
WU, what are you doing crawling around these dives?
Heh
Why AMPs should always be in a strip center with a bar.

And Bill, if the only dudes who hobbied were ones in the open with nothing to hide, there would be no hobby. I probably should do something else, but I like fucking hot chicks.
I have seen that person's handy work... even wrote the site about the posting of information.. and the site really did not care.

a license plate is linked to "Public information" so the see it as "not outing" since its public info.

what I like to do is before I go to a spa I drive by and see where the parking is.. if they have behind the building parking I do that. If not I go to a nearby parking lot and attach a fake cover over my plate that covers 1 number or letter yet displaying a different one..

EG a Y becomes a G

What I am thinking about doing and this is just off the cuff is wiring a remote camera in the back of my truck inside the camper cover so that I can flip a switch and it records who stops behind me and photos etc... good chance of getting their plate # and you can turn the tables...

Stalkers hate to be stalked... and more importantly once you know where this asswipe lives, you can get them on mailing lists, etc.. and make life just a tad less pleasant.
Stalkers hate to be stalked... and more importantly once you know where this asswipe lives, you can get them on mailing lists, etc.. and make life just a tad less pleasant. Originally Posted by Mr. GPop
You're way to nice.

If I found out where one of these "asswipes" lived...I would make them curse the day they were conceived, but that's just me.
... No disrespect to "modtardom" intended, but this one defies any semblance of logic. Originally Posted by TexasGator
Negligently exposing an identified person by name with ridicule and damages by publishing an image and data that reveals their identity...... libel/slander.

I suppose you wouldn't like it, if your vehicle was posted with your real live info provided.

But on the other hand, may be it doesn't make any difference to YOU!
this is funny....send my plates and photos to the crib....might get a return to idiot as we know and so.
Can someone PM the link? I'm curious to see this.
PM link PLEASE
The most recent pic on there is from August 2012, most are from Jan/Feb/March of 2012. I wouldn't worry about this particular retard too much.

Still, serves as a cautionary note for me to park in a non obvious spot should I visit one of the spots.
You "all law speaking" types are going to love this site...

Http://www.shesahomewrecker.com
You "all law speaking" types are going to love this site...

http://www.shesahomewrecker.com Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Jesus after unfortunately looking at some of the women on this site, my embarrassment wouldn't come from being outed on it, it would come from realizing that I had actually stuck my dick into one of this women. The foggiest beer googles in the world would be no excuse for the shame I would feel. If I woke up with one of them I wouldn't chew my arm off, I would cut my dick off...........