Location, location, location...

Galleria area is flooded with girls. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
This is the second time in the last week I've seen a lady mention this. It wouldn't hurt to see the talent spread out a bit more from there. I've noticed on the P411 "available now" ads that the galleria area always seems to dominate.
It looks like the Richardson/Plano area has it by a landslide so far. I'm sorta glad cause that's most convenient to my daily life anyways but I dye was hoping for a better turn out for the turtle creek area. Oh well it looks like I've got some condo shopping to do ��
Going where it's most convenient for you is always the better decision, although I was also bummed turtle creek didn't get more votes. I have fond memories of a certain lady who had an apartment there...I can hardly drive through that section of town without a big smile appearing on my face....
I voted for Richardson cause of traffic and access.

My real preference is Tollway and the Bush or Preston and Bush.
Why wasn't ADDISON, GALLERIA, NORTH PLANO on the voting list?
Richardson/Plano is my vote but, prefer one of the above.
(stay away from high-five) (635-75)

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
isn't prestonwood the same as Addison?
Galleria or Addison is the easiest for me.
Why is north of LBJ so popular? I'd think that near downtown would be WAY more convenient for people. Are you trying to get far away for security -- so no one you know will see you?
Stay in Dallas city limits.

The other areas have their own police departments and the time and resources to investigate possible complaints and a lot less nosy neighbors.

Dallas is stretched thin and unless you are drawing lots of attention to yourself or involved in other illegal activities, you can operate more freely.

Stay safe and don't you still owe me a backrub and a Whataburger?
We need more girls in the mid cities area. I'd probably hobby a lot more if yall stayed close to the west side of the dfw airport which is where I stay off of 360 in grapevine, close to that area at least.
I agree with Glen stay on the Dallas side of that Plano/Richardson line and you will be better off. Of course if guys really want to see you they will find a way no matter where you are LOL !
I agree with Glen stay on the Dallas side of that Plano/Richardson line and you will be better off. Of course if guys really want to see you they will find a way no matter where you are LOL ! Originally Posted by playerplano
If i could somehow avoid 635 traffic I probably would but nah. Driving through that is like a living hell
If i could somehow avoid 635 traffic I probably would but nah. Driving through that is like a living hell Originally Posted by TreatYoSelf
Same here. The good news is there are more ladies moving away from the saturated galleria area, including mid-cities.
Why is north of LBJ so popular? I'd think that near downtown would be WAY more convenient for people. Are you trying to get far away for security -- so no one you know will see you? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Most ladies, myself included, who have attempted working in the downtown area find themselves much busier, and paying WAY less in rent.. on the north end of town. When I first got my start in Dallas, I also assumed that downtown was a "central" location... but my business improved drastically when I moved north of the loop.
Why is north of LBJ so popular? I'd think that near downtown would be WAY more convenient for people. Are you trying to get far away for security -- so no one you know will see you? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Rental rates are through the roof right now, particularly in Uptown. Perhaps when the current building boom turns into the inevitable housing bust we'll see more ladies closer to downtown.
But it takes so fucking long to drive way up north. I'd think a hour appointment would become a two and a half hour traffic ordeal.