Where is the most appropriate to post about NCNS?

Felt like you directly threatened all providers but I guess I can see how your bullshit is allowed.

Since you're so well versed and obviously educated, do you think we could plan for a time when you could help me read through the guidelines? Some of the multi-syllable words get me confused and it takes forever to look shit up in my English to Whorespeak dictionary. I could probably concentrate better on them if you'd suck my toes or stick your big toe in my cunt while I read.

Damn, I didn't realize I had a rape fantasy until now... I'll never be able to ignore your posts again you sexy motherfucker. 😘 Originally Posted by lizshue81

For the 1000th time, I do not suck on toes, I do not suck on anything. Why everyone thinks that is what all foot fetishist's do is beyond me. However I would be more than happy to MASSAGE & KISS your pretty feet , and I have no doubt that you do have pretty feet, very rare does a sexy blonde not have pretty feet.

Now let's not derail this thread anymore than we already have. If you want a bad ass foot massage then lets discuss it in private!?!

OUT!!!