Lessons from Venezuela

You're one of the far right that she spike of! Originally Posted by WTF

Ehhhh... believe it or not, I don't find OEB to be too extreme to the right. I think he loves to hear himself talk.. and loves to stir the shit pot here.. but I have a feeling he's somewhere in between a moderate Conservative and pre Tea Party far right. Further right than Romney, to be sure.. but he's no MTG.
Clearly, we need a third, or 4th, party so the various capital hill kingdoms learn how to negotiate and compromise, or nothing gets done.
  • oeb11
  • 10-29-2021, 05:17 AM
UC - that would put us in a British parliamentary system - I think

is taht a good thing - I am unsure.

Our current parties are stuck in a morass of opposition to each other that supercedes rational thought on issues.

IMHO.
  • oeb11
  • 10-29-2021, 05:22 AM
Ehhhh... believe it or not, I don't find OEB to be too extreme to the right. I think he loves to hear himself talk.. and loves to stir the shit pot here.. but I have a feeling he's somewhere in between a moderate Conservative and pre Tea Party far right. Further right than Romney, to be sure.. but he's no MTG. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Grace - Thank you - I am unable to find a relevant meaning for MTG acronym.
Yes - I am a Conservative - i support our Constitution and Equality for All under teh law - and as such - would die to protect teh rights of a different opinion of teh Democraticommunists.

That is teh Liberty adn Freedom So many of our citizens have died fighting for.

Liberty adn freedom teh Democraticommunists wish to throw on teh trash heap in favor of failed marxist -Leninist-Stalinist nomenklatura tyrranny.
MTG-- Marjorie Taylor Greene

And while technically-- it would somewhat be like the UK system.... the 2 parties aside from Labour and Tories tend to just align with either Labour or Tories to get things done... meaning its essentially a 2 party system with 4 parties. Friend of mine is a MP (member of parliament) over there. Its a hot mess.
Ehhhh... believe it or not, I don't find OEB to be too extreme to the right. I think he loves to hear himself talk.. and loves to stir the shit pot here.. but I have a feeling he's somewhere in between a moderate Conservative and pre Tea Party far right. Further right than Romney, to be sure.. but he's no MTG. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
so you think hes a middle conservative?
Grace - Thank you - I am unable to find a relevant meaning for MTG acronym. Originally Posted by oeb11
MTG-- Marjorie Taylor Greene Originally Posted by Grace Preston

yeah, that Marjorie! lol.

And while technically-- it would somewhat be like the UK system.... the 2 parties aside from Labour and Tories tend to just align with either Labour or Tories to get things done... meaning its essentially a 2 party system with 4 parties. Friend of mine is a MP (member of parliament) over there. Its a hot mess.

UK runs a parliament multi-party democracy. that's how those elections spill out. hot mess or not.
one of the problems of democracy is that a bad actor can pervert its system by putting their own people in many areas of power and have the ability to call their narrative like Stalin did.
so you think hes a middle conservative? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Eh.. I think he's a little right of the middle-- but I don't think he's far right.. at least, not by American standards.
one of the problems of democracy is that a bad actor can pervert its system by putting their own people in many areas of power and have the ability to call their narrative like Stalin did. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Or Trump.
Hmm Not to make the same mistakes over and over or say the same things over and over ( Hmm never mind thinking is hard ) LOL
Ingles por favor.
  • oeb11
  • 11-01-2021, 11:05 AM

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

"If you can't play Athletics at least be an Athletic Supporter", lol.