Asian ladies roll call

Ok.

Susan- in town but only seeing regulars. Currently on vaca but supposed to be back soon.
ASA- Supposedly in town but nobody coughing up contact info. Fuckers.
Foxy, Vicky, Jowie, and Cat. Bunch of threads on these ladies in Amp section.
Red- Currently in San Francisco working at a house like Welcome2. Come back!
Bunny- Currently any Indy. You can search here or on Ourhome2.
Jessica- indy. You can search

Missing or MIA - Shasha, Emily, Hera, Boa, Julie, Emma, lisa, tiny, pepsi, lara, silver, gold, perfect, sora, star, suzi, michele, cherry, happy, cola, coco, shiny, sky, sue, sugar

Any info on the missing? These are the ones id seen recently for the most part and miss
Sorry that you've had bad luck with it. I have no complaints. I get my search narrowed down. And, if there's still some uncertainty, the results give me member names to PM. Or, I can post in ML for intel on specific gals, which is much more productive.
Susan- in town but only seeing regulars. Currently on vaca but supposed to be back soon.

Missing or MIA - Shasha, Emily, Hera, Boa, Julie, Emma, lisa, tiny, pepsi, lara, silver, gold, perfect, sora, star, suzi, michele, cherry, happy, cola, coco, shiny, sky, sue, sugar

Any info on the missing? These are the ones id seen recently for the most part and miss Originally Posted by Doug4343
Yes, I found the Susan threads.
No, I didn't see intel on ASA.
Yes, Foxy et al threads been around for weeks
No, nothing on Red
Yes, Bunny threads have been around for weeks.
Yes, Jessica threads found

Intel on the MIA(s) would be fantastic. Hera, Boa, Lara, Emma, Sue and Shiny re-surfacing would be great.
Let's stay on the topic, guys. I was hoping for some real, personalized tips,not lecturing how to do a search and research. This is a hobby, not a job, for christ sake! That search is a joke. Originally Posted by Darkhorse55
You sound like a spoiled little brat.
This website is for posting information that is all available thru researching. Why do you think the search button is there? Don't sit here and whine because someone tells you to search for information that will help you.
Anybody know where the missing ladies are? Red tells me they are all at home scared lf Covid
  • Aoi
  • 06-05-2020, 10:53 PM
Ok.

Any info on the missing? These are the ones id seen recently for the most part and miss Originally Posted by Doug4343
Jowy left.
Jowy left. Originally Posted by Aoi
Hate to hear jowie left. She did a nice rusty trombone. Ill miss that for sure
Darkhorse55,

If you are looking for Asian indies, here are some tips.

NaughtyBunny, (Korean) - great IOP, excellent service, value and a nice body. Some folks complain it is hard to schedule first time with her. Best choice though !!! Contact info posted in reviews here and OH2 ( with photos).

Yoko of Dallas (Korean)- small but sexy frame and very very cute. Less IOP, but makes up in TUMA skills. Contact info posted in reviews here and OH2 ( with photos).

Tara Evans, Top notch at top notch price. Nuff said.

Original Penny (Korean) periodically visiting. She is famous. Info about her arrival is posted on eccie.

Magic Sophia (Thai), the latest legend. Gorgeous. She is currently not available, usually selective with her clients. Contact info posted in reviews when she returns. Absolutely worth the wait.

There are a few new AAMPS with reviews but no published contact info or photos. Info about them is sent between members by PM but not sure if they will respond. I was not successful in my attempt.
Samantha Thom - www.eros.com
Ok.

Thanks

• Aoi
  • 06-08-2020, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
No, it's not.
. You forget it’s a legit place ?
I was there yesterday
Thanks

Originally Posted by Doug4343