Biden is close to being done

Trump lives in MILLIONS of minds...rent free!!! Originally Posted by bb1961
And in the minds of his supporters where they send in their rent money to Trump...true TDS
... The walls are closing in... on Trump

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
FTFY
And in the minds of his supporters where they send in their rent money to Trump...true TDS Originally Posted by VitaMan
Blatantly off target,but hey an apple a day
And in the minds of his supporters where they send in their rent money to Trump...true TDS Originally Posted by VitaMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... The walls are closing in... on Trump

#### Salty

Altering it and paste another man’s post, surely that’s against some rule,
Who's the one who started untold number of threads about Trump and still starting threads about him...you have ZERO proof that ANYONE is sending their rent money to Trump.
As I said before you make blanket statements with ZERO referances to back them up...that's ALL you do!!
Trump lives in MILLIONS of minds...rent free!!! Originally Posted by bb1961

Back this up

Altering it and paste another man’s post, surely that’s against some rule, Originally Posted by oilfieldace
You are so worked up, I guess because the mods have had to correct so many of your mistakes.

And here you can't remember you mentioned and discussed Trump in your OP.
Back this up Originally Posted by VitaMan
The complete democrap party and their supporters are all obsessed with taking down Trump, if that's not having him living in their heads rent free nothing is ...your ridiculous nonsense about people sending rent money to Trump...you NEVER coaberat ANY of your baseless statement.
It seems like the very few times I get on this website you're on it...you're living on this website...what a shame!!
FTFY Originally Posted by VitaMan
... So changing me comment is what you stoop-to now?
.. THAT manner of poor form and rich bullshit??

How sad.

#### Salty