How long do you wait around for a scheduled appointment?

You should not have to wait but, you should make sure that the lady has heard back from your ref. before you head to her area. If there is NO confirmation and no "ok we are good to go" then was there really an appointment set up ?
Verry well sd Kaci. Sometimes it takes providers awhile to get back to you, so a confermation needs to be established before setting up an appointment.. common sense guys lol..
I don't even give a guy my address until we have both confirmed the date and time.

I wait 15 mins. max before I move on, if I am ever late for an appointment I will let the guy know as soon as I have a feeling I might be late.

Communication is key, people gain more patience if they are updated or the reason for the tardiness. If a guy is saying he may be 30 mins late, as long as he is keeping in contact with me en route that is no problem.
  • Zx
  • 03-17-2012, 10:48 PM
Good posts...Safety comes above everything else!
Do providers look at # of reviews, timeframe of the reviews and if those providers are reputable, when doing research or solely rely on 2 or 3 references?
Communication is key, if references have not cleared shouldn't a pm go out, asking for additional references or a reschedule?

Am I way off here???
I doubt that most girls give there address but alot give the area that they are close to and when that is done sometimes the guys feel as though they can show up to that area without a confirmation of the appointment or the ref. have gotten back with them . I agree that communication is very important in this business thats why you should always make sure that what is going on is understood as well .

I know several girls who see oh "John" as 30 reviews so ill ask for ref. but i wont check so the guy gets in quick then there are thoses of us who actuale like to talk to the girl or atleast get an email back with imformation on the guy that takes time and that time needs to be given .

I know personaly once a guy has sent in his information it can take from 30min.s sometimes to 2 or 3 days before i hear back from the girls but once i hear back from them I send them a pm and let them know that everything checked out and that we are ready to set a time ! I know each lady has there own way but all im saying is just make sure that you two are on the same page.
Zx then you have to ask yourself how long is to long to wait ? I dont sit by my laptop waiting on a lady to ask for a ref. so i know others dont either. Some ladies take longer than others do. I wish we could all give them in 30mins or less that would be awosme and then there wouldent be issues like this and more Playing and getting down to the fun stuff !
  • Zx
  • 03-17-2012, 11:04 PM
I know personaly once a guy has sent in his information it can take from 30min.s sometimes to 2 or 3 days before i hear back from the girls but once i hear back from them I send them a pm and let them know that everything checked out and that we are ready to set a time ! I know each lady has there own way but all im saying is just make sure that you two are on the same page. [/QUOTE]

I know in my case I was really looking forward to seeing her as she is a reputable provider, I sent her a pm to let know that I was near her incall 30 minutes prior but did not get a pm back until 10 hours later
If you have no p411 ID and u need to send refs in order for the provider to check ur not some weirdo or what ever.

Then you should really wait before driving out to their general area, be smart and if you plan on seeing her sometime send her a pm with ur refs a day before, of course if it's a spur of the moment thing then you should really not be surprised if you have to wait in the car, for as long as you have to. Or perhaps have the provider say no to you.

Assuming it's OK to drive out just because u sent her some refs, is not right. assuming things can sometimes lead to getting an ass whooping. but I stray from my point P411 is all u need for a quick response.
  • Zx
  • 03-17-2012, 11:06 PM
Some ladies take longer than others do. I wish we could all give them in 30mins or less that would be awosme and then there wouldent be issues like this and more Playing and getting down to the fun stuff ! Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
I like your attitude KS
  • zebra
  • 03-18-2012, 02:39 AM
+1

You should NEvER have to wait... if you book at 3 p.m... you should be able to show up at 2:55 and knock on the door. If the lady is booking back to back to where you are walking right past her last appointment... you don't wanna see her. Did she even have time to shower... doubt it.

If she doesn't answer your phone call a few minutes prior to appointment.. or even respond to you at all the day of said appt... still do your part.. show up at the specified location.. knock on door.. if no answer.. write a NCNS on her.

There is no reason to have someone show up to your incall and you not be there. NONE!!!

You should be organized, well planned, and if you're busy as hell... you should keep an appointment book with time and date slots. Period.

Now, if you show up and no answer... then, later get a call from the provider stating family emergencies had happened.. give her the chance to make it up to you. She should always try to correct her wrong... and offer a severe discount if not a FREE session whether it be a 15 minute appointment to make it up to you.

Just my 2 cents. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Just don't show up 20+ minutes early for an appointment and expect her to jump when you snap your finders. I have had several jerks do that when I have an appointment and have been curtious enough to step aside for my provider friend.
Good posts...Safety comes above everything else!
Do providers look at # of reviews, timeframe of the reviews and if those providers are reputable, when doing research or solely rely on 2 or 3 references?
Communication is key, if references have not cleared shouldn't a pm go out, asking for additional references or a reschedule?

Am I way off here??? Originally Posted by Zx
Yes, some of us do board research beyond just emailing the references. And optimally we would get the green light before scheduling the date and giving you the location.
I always make sure I get a conformation before I drive to the incall location.
How ya been MasterBaiter ? Sorry for the take over just wanted to say Hey !!!!
Been good Kaci. Hope all is well with you.