Pop Rocks

Actually had a provider show some to me and say "next time"
After I see her again will report back on the PRABBJ. (Pop-Rock Assisted...)
After I see her again will report back on the PRABBJ. (Pop-Rock Assisted...) Originally Posted by DustyHands
Too funny...love the acronym.
After I see her again will report back on the PRABBJ. (Pop-Rock Assisted...) Originally Posted by DustyHands
The mind boggles...........I have done ice but????? Hey remember Fizzes, I am just saying
I have done the PRABBBJ and the Mojito (Altoid smalls are very minty!). It's a fun thing to add to playtime. Strictly for him, of course.

I guess that I take my sex too seriously. If I want some "pop", I'd try electricity.

http://dspowerplay.ecrater.com/p/317...osex-power-box

I was literally just looking at this potential new toy! Anyone?

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
OOOOO!
I have tried the PRABBBJ, and have to say that it's different, but not all it's cracked (popped?) up to be. They are called "rocks" for a reason, and they are not smooth rocks.
My favorite BJ additive so far came from a non-pro, who woke me up alternating hot n cold, by using ice and hot tea. Made me want to shoot the alarm clock by comparison.
I have tried the PRABBBJ, and have to say that it's different, but not all it's cracked (popped?) up to be. They are called "rocks" for a reason, and they are not smooth rocks.
My favorite BJ additive so far came from a non-pro, who woke me up alternating hot n cold, by using ice and hot tea. Made me want to shoot the alarm clock by comparison. Originally Posted by PODarkness
Decaff...LOL